Help! Be Our Guest FP+... When can you book?

Tom

Beta Return
I just checked again. It shows me dates through Tuesday, March 4, like it has for a month. But, it actually shows times on March 4, while before, it stopped giving times at the previous Friday.

Waiting anxiously for Thursday, March 6 to appear. That's what I need.

Joy57

I just checked again. It shows me dates through Tuesday, March 4, like it has for a month. But, it actually shows times on March 4, while before, it stopped giving times at the previous Friday.

Waiting anxiously for Thursday, March 6 to appear. That's what I need.
keep trying, log out and log in again or refresh pages, it will appear. i got one for march 6. good luck!

Chernaboggles

I was told by a CM this morning (at the kiosk by Philharmagic) that BoG FastPass+ is available to resort guests only, using a lottery system - the latter might explain the inconsistencies people are talking about. I had hopped that our APs would allow us to do a BoG FastPass same day at the park, but no dice.

Last edited:

birdie31

I was told by a CM this morning (at the kiosk by Philharmagic) that BoG FastPass+ is available to resort guests only, using a lottery system - the latter might explain the inconsistencies people are talking about. I had hopped that our APs would allow us to do a BoG FastPass same day at the park, but no dice.
When I got my booking this morning, I called my mom to book hers for the same day and she got the message that there were no FP+ available. It was literally less than 3 minutes between when I got mine and when she was logged in. Boggles the mind.....

orky8

I was able to book March 15 today. If at first you don't like the time options, just book one anyway, and then go in and modify it and see what time options it offers. It took a couple time of modifying, but I was able to dial in the time I wanted.

MissingDisney

I have been waiting ever so impatiently for April 8. :cautious: I kept checking today and nothing came up. I completely logged out of the system and deleted my history, and sure enough, when I logged back in, times appeared! :D I modified a couple of times to get the exact time i wanted but it worked out perfect! This was the last piece of my vacation planning puzzle. 46 days and counting!!! :)

Dwarful

When do you get the link and what code do you enter? We don't check in to our resort until May 31st. But I don't want to miss this. Last summer they didn't do this and we were pretty close to the front of the line 3 days over 14 day trip. It quickly became one of our favorite counter service locations. Thanks

MissingDisney

When do you get the link and what code do you enter? We don't check in to our resort until May 31st. But I don't want to miss this. Last summer they didn't do this and we were pretty close to the front of the line 3 days over 14 day trip. It quickly became one of our favorite counter service locations. Thanks
beourguestlunch.disney.go.com.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom