Help! Be Our Guest FP+... When can you book?

mattdenine

I just got them for April 24th 11:40-12:10, after making my selection I clicked change time and two different options popped up each time. So if you're not happy book one and keep looking it seems like the times are just random.

Also does your confirmation show up in the MDE app?

Betsyboo

YES! I finally got my 3/1 date just now. This is AWESOME!!!!

I just got them for April 24th 11:40-12:10, after making my selection I clicked change time and two different options popped up each time. So if you're not happy book one and keep looking it seems like the times are just random.

Also does your confirmation show up in the MDE app?

No @mattdenine , it won't show up in MDE. It's just magic. LOL

mattdenine

YES! I finally got my 3/1 date just now. This is AWESOME!!!!

No @mattdenine , it won't show up in MDE. It's just magic. LOL

OK thanks I just wanted to make sure. Also i forgot to do the math for everyone I'm 66 days out from following the BOG FP+ that appears to be one of the longest times out if not the longest. Hopefully this continues and people are able to pick early

Tom

Beta Return
keep trying, log out and log in again or refresh pages, it will appear. i got one for march 6. good luck!

We even logged in under my wife's account, and it still only showed through Tuesday 3/4. We went ahead and make a FP+ for Sunday, 3/2, in case it never shows us any other days. That's the day we get in from DCL and it will be tight, but we want to do lunch and don't want to camp out to do it.

I'll keep trying though - thanks.

PREMiERdrum

Original Poster
Thank you all! I happened to check the BoG site yesterday morning and got us booked for April 4th! I've never been more relieved to place a lunch order.

Betsyboo

I wish the dang site would work for me. Its perpetually stopped at March 4.
Keep trying. Everyone was getting dates well passed the 3/1 date I was hoping for. All of a sudden yesterday at 10am there it was. Not sure the rhyme or reason but I'd keep checking.

stillgoofy

I got 4/27 yesterday and also made a screen shot of reservation. But I can't find it anywhere on MDE. Other than the page I printed out, where can I find confirmation of this?

MissingDisney

I wish the dang site would work for me. Its perpetually stopped at March 4.
The same thing happened to me for our April dates. This is what I did: log completely out of all Disney sites, go in and delete your web history and all cookies data and then log back into the BOG lunch website. That's what finally worked for me. Simply logging out and back in again didn't work. I had to clear all history. Good luck.

Tom

Beta Return
I wonder if it has to do with only giving you 7 days, from the date of check-in, to book one. We are staying one night at BWV on 2/26, before our 3-night cruise. Then we come back to WDW through 3/7. The BoG page is showing me 7 days, starting with 2/26.

MissingDisney

I wonder if it has to do with only giving you 7 days, from the date of check-in, to book one. We are staying one night at BWV on 2/26, before our 3-night cruise. Then we come back to WDW through 3/7. The BoG page is showing me 7 days, starting with 2/26.
I think you may be on to something....I can only see 7 days of our 10 day trip. Luckily I needed the FP+ for day 6.

Tom

Beta Return
I think you may be on to something....I can only see 7 days of our 10 day trip. Luckily I needed the FP+ for day 6.

Well, that makes me feel a bit better, knowing that this is likely the case. I'd like to see a few more confirmations, but there aren't a ton of 7+ day trips going on. Ours is artificially long because of the cruise in the middle.

Fortunately, we snagged a FP+ for the day we get back from the cruise. Just can't have any long delays getting back from the port, but there shouldn't be any.

stillgoofy

That's exactly what happened to us. We are coming to WDW one night 4/23 before a 3-day cruise and then back to WDW. It showed me 7-days of available booking starting with 4/23. We will be staying longer (more than 7+ days) after the cruise but it didn't show us all the days, only 7 days from first check-in date. We booked for 4/27 the day we disembark also.

Joy57

Well, that makes me feel a bit better, knowing that this is likely the case. I'd like to see a few more confirmations, but there aren't a ton of 7+ day trips going on. Ours is artificially long because of the cruise in the middle.

Fortunately, we snagged a FP+ for the day we get back from the cruise. Just can't have any long delays getting back from the port, but there shouldn't be any.
Yes, i could only see first 6 days of my 10 days trip on the bog fp+ selection. maybe you could make an early one just in case. after you check in, the rest of your days may appear, then you can make change.

I_Dream_of_Disney

Anyone else having trouble even accessing beourguestlunch.disney.go.com? When I "sign in to your Disney account", the site returns the attached "Invalid email or password" error. I can head over to disneyworld.disney.go.com and successfully login with the same credentials, so I know the email address and password are correct. I am still a ways out, so I'm not panicking yet...maybe I have to be inside the 60-day FastPass+ window? This is high on the family's list and not waiting an hour would be a big plus!

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 41

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom