Help! Be Our Guest FP+... When can you book?

PREMiERdrum

Original Poster
We're trying to get things squared away for our April trip (3rd-10th, AoA), and one of the last things to scratch off the list is figuring out how to get our little Princess the chance to dine at Be Our Guest. ADRs for dinner disappeared long before our travel dates were settled, but I'm intrigued by the FastPass+ lunch option.

We are now within our 60 day window, and I've selected all our other FP+'s and done our online check-in.

When I go to the Be Our Guest lunch site, it allows me to log in and shows my travel dates, but doesn't show any availability for any day that we're there.

I found other mentions online that the BoG FP+s didn't show any availability until closer to travel time, but has anybody here found a more precise opening date for bookings?

My wife and I were fortunately to eat at Be Our Guest during the New Fantasyland media event, but we really want the kids and my mother (traveling with us in a "Fairy Godmother" role) to have the experience!

Betsyboo

Currently they're showing availability at 30 days out. We'll be booking ours tomorrow.
Mine was at 40 days out but only for the first 6 days of my trip. My last day still hasn't opened up and I'm at 20. There seems to be no rhyme or reason.

jlsHouston

When I use the link from last year it shows the current week only for booking....just tried it yesterday again because I am thinking we might go spring break....

LostPrincessKarleigh

Lunch is really great at BOG. We got there closer to 2:30 and the line was almost empty. So, you could try for a later lunch time, if you can't swing a FP+. Also, you can (sometimes) score dinner reservations the closer you get to your dates. We got a dinner Dessie only 4 days before our trip. (I woke the DBF up with my squealing.) Stalk the website and keep your fingers crossed.

birdie31

22 days out and no availability for BOG lunch, parade preferred seating (I know 3pm MK parade is currently not running, however the graphic is up for FOF), or Wishes preferred seating.........???????

PREMiERdrum

Original Poster
Anyone else get the feeling that it opens in "blocks", not necessarily in any 60- or 30- or 10-day window of your trip? It seems like they're opening a month or month and a half at a time, perhaps doing some test-and-adjust before the next block opens?

jlsHouston

Not that a CM has accurate info anymore regarding these FP and MM things but I called because once I completed my booking I felt sure I would be able to get access to my dates I am actually staying in March and the dates available in a one week period had gone from the week of Feb 4th to the week beginning Mar14.
Well I would have taken a FP+ for the 14th or 15th since those are my BLT dates but when I start the reserve process it says nothing available.
SO that was when I called Disney.
I was informed that access to the FP+ for BOG is randomly selected from guests emails. Girl told me if nothing ever opens up for either of my reservations in March then I should hit the guest relations in the park when I get onsite and try to hustle a FP+ out of them.....

birdie31

See
Not that a CM has accurate info anymore regarding these FP and MM things but I called because once I completed my booking I felt sure I would be able to get access to my dates I am actually staying in March and the dates available in a one week period had gone from the week of Feb 4th to the week beginning Mar14.
Well I would have taken a FP+ for the 14th or 15th since those are my BLT dates but when I start the reserve process it says nothing available.
SO that was when I called Disney.
I was informed that access to the FP+ for BOG is randomly selected from guests emails. Girl told me if nothing ever opens up for either of my reservations in March then I should hit the guest relations in the park when I get onsite and try to hustle a FP+ out of them.....
I was told to hit up the desk of my resort when I arrive

Tuvalu

Premium Member
See

I was told to hit up the desk of my resort when I arrive
Which means either that works, or it's the cop out reply with telephone customer service...
We just checked in this evening. Earlier today I received an email inviting us to do FP for Be Our Guest. Funny thing is we already have one for tomorrow, booked several weeks ago using the link in this thread.

jlsHouston

We just checked in this evening. Earlier today I received an email inviting us to do FP for Be Our Guest. Funny thing is we already have one for tomorrow, booked several weeks ago using the link in this thread.

OMG you made it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND VALENTINE DAY!!!

Tom

Beta Return
Hey how can you tell there's nothing past March 4? I can't check any days before my arrival date

We have resort reservations March 2-7, and a while back I went to the BoG FP+ page and it showed dates through March 4, but only showed availability for FP+ through the previous Friday. That is still the case - it hasn't changed in a few weeks.

Someone mentioned that they've noticed it updating on the 15th of the month, so perhaps Saturday some more dates will open up. I check every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom