Hello from the Midwest!

Hello, and welcome, from an ex-midwesterner! What state are you from? Is it still cold there? :ROFLOL:I grew up in Iowa, where winter lasts 8 months, summer lasts 4 months and spring/fall each pass by in about an hour!

Wow--I can't imaging SoCal weather being "yuck"! I grew up in Ames and lived there until I was 24. Went to Iowa State through grad school, which is where I met my husband, who was from New Jersey. Now we live in northern NJ, not too far from NYC. (I am a "Mrs. B" also, BTW!). One of the few good things about NJ is that there is a direct flight to Orlando!:ROFLOL:

DAKOTADISNEY

Welcome to the boards! I love reading about WDW every day and read all of the trip reports, so please write one about yours. Glad to hear that you went to college in SD. I'm a native to SD and went to college at South Dakota State Univ., so did my husband. :wave:

LuisT

Hey there,

Welcome to the WDW Forums. My name is Luis. :) You'll love it here, because I surely do.

By the way, nice Pictures.

Rufus T Firefly

Welcome Mrs Bee :wave:. Enjoyed the pictures of you and your Honey :) (Sorry). You both looked like a couple of busy Bees. :animwink: (Sorry again)

Goofy4you!

Hello, and welcome, from an ex-midwesterner! What state are you from? Is it still cold there? :ROFLOL:I grew up in Iowa, where winter lasts 8 months, summer lasts 4 months and spring/fall each pass by in about an hour!

I'm an Iowa girl myself and that is so true about the seasons. I'm not longer in Iowa; traded it for Minnesota recently. We're currently still experiencing winter. Nature plays the best April Fools Jokes. :dazzle:

Welcome Mrs. Bee & hello everyone else! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom