Hello from Huntsville, Alabama!

Jarissa

Original Poster
Good afternoon!

Normally I'm a lurker on any forum that interests me, so I'm a little surprised at myself for making an account here. I may babble incessantly as a result; sorry about that!

I'm a part of a group of friends in our latter thirties and upward who are planning to make a giant joint trip to DisneyWorld in October of 2012. One couple has two kids, and has been to DW when the oldest was tiny; my family has three adults, two of whom had never been to DW before last October and one of whom had previously visited in parents' train back in 1990 for a super-quick visit, and thought this past October was a whole lot more fascinating; one of our bachelors has been to DW as part of a four-generation family reunion a couple of years ago; and last but not least, one of our bachelors has never been to any Disney property at all. Or ever flown on an airplane!

It's hard to pick out which of us is most excited about our plans. Obviously we're all still in the research-and-investigation phase. Every time one of us asks the group, "Do you want to do __fill in the blank__?", the gentleman who's never been responds, "Yes!" :lol: I'm not sure he plans to sleep!

I already have a lot of questions based on our various needs and interests, and I'll be spending a LOT of time with your Search Function. I'm sure most of my questions have already been asked, and answered, by the folks of this community! I've seen several recommendations in several sites to come here for the best information, so I've browsed through here several times in the past month, but it was the reference in a recent thread on Fark that convinced me I should just start all my inquiries here.

Thank you all so very much for having such a comprehensive and well-organized place!

Rissa

goonie007

Welcome :wave: ask away and someone here will know the answer. Over time you will learn what not to bring up (5th gate, rumors from cast members/bus drivers, monorail expansion, etc lol) because it causes people to :fork:. I for one thinks its funny when they get all :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom