Hello from England

elizs77

Welcome!

Of all the places I've ever traveled, England is my favorite. Enough so that I've studied your politics and history for a good long time now! :king: I love England...

Jellyfish

Welcome!

Of all the places I've ever traveled, England is my favorite. Enough so that I've studied your politics and history for a good long time now! :king: I love England...

Lol, us English mostly don't understand what's going on or don't care. You'd probably be able to explain it better to us :p And hi ZoeJayne!

elizs77

Lol, us English mostly don't understand what's going on or don't care. You'd probably be able to explain it better to us :p And hi ZoeJayne!

That's funny. My first trip to England was in 1985 when I was 8, and I guess I was just totally facinated and hooked for life!

I'm also a political junkie in general, and I don't think most Americans really pay attention to what's going on most of the time, either.

Jellyfish

I heard that Gordan Brown went on American Idol to say he was going to send 20 million mosquito nets to malaria hit countries.

Yeah....he hasn't told us this, yet it'll be our money he buys them from. But thats Government for you lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom