Helicopters Flying Around

cm1988

Downtown O-Town Report

Originally posted by DisneyHoneymoon
someone at work said it made a nice break from Disney to go to Church Street Station. They are no longer there?
Church Street Station is closed and looks like no buyer has been found yet. Much of Church Street Market is vacant as well... Olive Garden, Pizzaria Uno, Sweeney Todd's (* sniffle * long gone).

If you're down there late evening, check out Back Booth on Pine Street; next door to the Blue Room (just South of Orange Ave.) for great live entertainment, classy decor, Belgian brews on draft.

There's a few other nice clubs, as well as some less-nice clubs, then there's some really bad pizza joints and many opportunities to get that tattoo you've always wanted.

cm1988

You sure about that?

Originally posted by pixiedust1010
Disney offers helicopter tours for a very steep price...I'm not sure where the info is, but I'm sure I've seen it. It could have possibly been when I was a CM. It's pretty much in the same league as renting the luxury yacht.
You may be thinking of the helicopter tours offered by an unaffiliated company, from an I-Drive site near Race Rock (mentioned in another post here).

Legacy

Originally Posted By leeocean-

According to a CM at ToT, the ToT has 13 different drop sequences, some better then others...

Sorry, but you were lied to. The Tower only has one drop sequence right now. They are planning on putting a Randomizer on it that will give it (if memory serves me correctly) like 22 different sequences. I think it will be put in around August, would would make sense with Halloween. I personally can't wait until I can ride it again and again with a different ride each time.

alee4eva

I heard there were already 22 Different sensations.. but i guess if that were true after 107 times on ToT i could tell the difference :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom