Helicopter very low over Port Orleans/ Best Friends right now??

Yoop33

Original Poster
Just thought it was ironic that a non marked helicopter was flying over just now. I would think that maybe it was taking pics of the new Best Friends resort but who knows... It is very rare to see a helicopter fly over property unless it is one of those paid tours and I think even those have restrictions on where to fly.
Anyone know for sure?

raven

This morning at Epcot, Cast Members and utility vehicles were cleared of Future World by 6:45AM due to a fly-over filming. I saw them only about 400' above Epcot Center drive on my way home at 7AM this morning. Possibly more filming is being done. Look for a black camera mount just below the front window of the copter.

Yoop33

Original Poster
It did look like it had a white round housing hanging from the front bottom of it so I assumed that was for pics or video.

RAXIP

The Hub said:
Thursday, September 2 through Saturday, September 4, a camera crew will be filming various locations at the Walt Disney World Resort for future use in marketing materials.
The crew will be capturing aerial footage from a helicopter, which in some cases may be flying at lower altitudes and in close proximity to certain landmarks.

It was over Studios as I was leaving work today at 6:30.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom