Trip Report Heat, room upgrades, and wristbands, oh my! My first trip report and MyMagic+ Experience

I've never done a trip report, and now that my vacation has ended so quickly, I must write this. Here goes nothing:
Day 1, Part 1: I felt nothing but joy as I saw the entrance to Walt Disney World, just knowing of the memories we were going to have, and we were soon at the Contemporary's lobby checking in. We reserved a room in the Garden Wing of the Contemporary, but for some reason we got a room in the sixth floor of the main building facing the Magic Kingdom. I don't know how or why, it may be because of the bands, but I'm not entirely sure. And we didn't need to pay extra, so thanks Disney. As we got to our room I tested the band and sure enough our room opened with a click-sound. To the left as I walked in I saw a coffee machine and closet, to the right bathrooms. As I walked straight, I saw two beds to the right and the left a TV and a couch that turns into a bed. My favorite part of the room, however, was the view. I could see both Space Mountain and Big Thunder, the castle, the Mine Train under construction, Astro Orbiter, and the entrance. It was and amazing sight. And I think that's it for part one. So, how did I do? Even if this is the worst trip report ever, I had fun writing this so I will do part 2 most likely later on today.

cba

Original Poster
Before starting up Animal Kingdom, here's the rest of the pictures from Epcot (there isn't a lot):
About to go in the American Adventure pavilion
image.jpg
Man, it's pouring!
image.jpg
About to watch Captain EO
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom