Heads Up! New package coming out!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Heads up everyone! Disney is coming out with a new package and it will be similar to the Fairytale package from last summer. I don't have all the particulars on it yet, but I do know that you stay for 7 but pay for 5 nights. I will keep you posted. If anyone wants to contact me with their info on booking them on this package, please contact me ASAP.

Pam

MKCustodial

Well, Pam, right now my honeymoon is in jeopardy; supposedly I have to give preference to furniture over WDW... :rolleyes: Whatever. But I just wanted to tell you that you're still my one and only choice. As soon as I have a budget figured out, I'll drop you a line.

disneydudette

wow...thats pretty good...
I love when they do the pay for___ play for 7 packages...well they have only done one...but it was well worth the price last summer...

question though...
I was under the impression that most disney rooms were booked solid this summer...not truly sold out....but pretty close to it...was this ever the case?

Thanks pam for the heads up!:sohappy:

Nineinchnailsmk

this is very exiciting news! I am planning our honeymoon for the end of september and we plan on staying atleast 6 nights, heck id stay a 7th!!!!

Thank you again!!!

Im trying to remember last year, was it book 4 nights and stay 7?

Do you have to stay 7???

anyway, thanks again

shari71

Last year we got 7 days for the price of 4. It was only supposed to go into Oct but I think they extended it into Nov. Hope this one has the same dates as we have tentatively decided to go in Nov, but would definitely move it to Oct if we had to.

Can't wait for more details and dates.

KevinPage

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
::Bows to Pam's Knowledge of all things discounted!!:: Belle

Pam doesn't know about the best package. Stay for 365 days a year, pay nothing and visit any day you want :lol:

(pouring salt into the wound of someone 2K miles away):lol: :lol:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
This is just a rumor, but I do believe it will start on July 5. I will know more within the next couple of days.

Pam

Supermatt70

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Any thoughts as to when this package will be released?? Belle

Belle,
Re-look at my post again. It should help you. You know how to contact me if you need more info.
:wave:

SuperMatt

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom