Headed back this Summer need some help

britlightyear

In my opinion, I think the only movie that I have liked so far is the Deathly Hallows. I have seen all of them and I just didn't feel like they lived up to the books at all. I do think you should watch the movies before you go so you will know what a lot of the things you will see are. Like Buckbeak, the flying car, Zonko's, Honeydukes and so on... Also the ride is pretty much based on the movies so I really think watching them will be worth the time.

Coach81

Original Poster
In my opinion, I think the only movie that I have liked so far is the Deathly Hallows. I have seen all of them and I just didn't feel like they lived up to the books at all. I do think you should watch the movies before you go so you will know what a lot of the things you will see are. Like Buckbeak, the flying car, Zonko's, Honeydukes and so on... Also the ride is pretty much based on the movies so I really think watching them will be worth the time.

Thanks, we think so to.. hoping to start watching them this weekend!!

Coach81

Original Poster
Update- our cousins have decided to join us for the trip!!! We are staying at HRH club level, they are staying at PB... we are so excited that they will be able to take advantage of early access to HP, and unlimited Express passes along with us!!! Also- I've got a Dr. prescribed patch to help me with my motion sickness for FJ and Simpsons.. so wish me luck!!!

Next question.. do we have to go to a certain place to take advantage of the early access, or just show up at the IOA gate before 8 am??? Is there normally a long line of people from on-site that are there?

OrlandoInformer

You don't need to worry about lines for EPA. Just be sure to get there about 10 to 15 minutes before EPA starts. Look for the signs, and there will be team members there to help you as well:

190.jpg

By the way, that picture was taken about 15 minutes before the general public was let in--that's why there are so many people in line.

For access, you just need to be sure everyone brings their room keys... and you'll want to have those anyway for your unlimited Express Pass access.

:ROFLOL:

Coach81

Original Poster
Well the wrap up all this time later-

1. I got VERY, VERY Ill for FJ.. will not ever be able to ride it again... but at least I tried..
2. We had no problems getting access with our FOTL passes.. they were worth their weight in gold again...
3. We had an amazing time, club level was the way to go for us..

Great memories... great fun... !!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom