Havent been talked to:-)

DisneyGuy2005

Original Poster
Hi everyone!! So i havent been on in a long time. Ive been busy traveling and working. I just wanted to make my face reappear and I would like to post some pics from recent trips, but dont know where to go. Any ideas?:ROFLOL:

DisneyGuy2005

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcomes:) Of course I'll start sending some pics. Maybe I will just start posting some pics on this thread. Is that legal??

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Thanks for the welcomes:) Of course I'll start sending some pics. Maybe I will just start posting some pics on this thread. Is that legal??

It's not illegal per se.

However, if you want more people to see them, then posting them in the correct area would get you a larger audience. :wave:

BTW - welcome back!

DisneyGuy2005

Original Poster
It's not illegal per se.

However, if you want more people to see them, then posting them in the correct area would get you a larger audience. :wave:

BTW - welcome back!

Alrighty. Thanks!!:sohappy: I know Erika mentioned the Trip Report forum, but me being the not so much of a computer person that I am, I cant seem to find it. Anybody able to send a link?

TheDisneyMagic

Awesome look forward to seeing them, hopefully you can upload some from your other trips to other places aswell so we can see where you have been.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom