Have you noticed the lack on maintenance ?

Lilofan

Nope, I've never heard of a text with a picture. How do you do such a thing?

Why do I doubt that Disney gives custodial staff company email addresses, office time, and company-issued phones?

What I'd really like for your to explain is how do I send a picture when my team does not have company email or a company phone? Please tell me. Without such tools at our disposal it must be a miracle that our restrooms are clean.
Restrooms clean? That's very much up for debate. You claim you lead the custodial team ? and we have seen custodial cast in whites using smartphones while on the job and you claim they don't use them🙄

RollerCoaster

So you made it clear you also do not know WDW operations and how mtg communicate to staff. Got it!
Nor do you and you've made that clear. Comprehension is a skill and if you actually read my comments I never suggested that I knew how Disney operated, nor do I care. I simply stated based on my experience, which is relevant, taking pictures is not necessary to manage an operation. I also called to question whether the front-of-line cast would have access to tools like email and smartphones to even receive such communication. I stand by those statements. Your obsession with the topic is alarming and I merely kept responding out of amusement.

But to fulfil my curiosity I just sent a text to a friend who works in management at WDW regarding your smartphone claim. While not in custodial her response- "Cast members walking around in the park with a smartphone are most likely in a management role. The company does not issue devices to all cast members and we can't ask the hourly cast to use personal devices to perform their duties. Some members of management dress in the costume for the role for some shifts making them impossible to differentiate. That may explain why people see cast members not dressed like management with smartphones."

I've made my statements and I just don't see you adding anything further to discuss. If you want to prove me wrong then please post some damning evidence that show my two statements as false. I'm all ears to something more than your inexperienced opinion that sending a pic is so much better than just telling my team member to go clean the restroom. Who knows what's going on at Disney, but my guess is a lack of management supervision and follow-through. If that's the case they can send all the photos they want and they won't get any improvement.

Lilofan

Nor do you and you've made that clear. Comprehension is a skill and if you actually read my comments I never suggested that I knew how Disney operated, nor do I care. I simply stated based on my experience, which is relevant, taking pictures is not necessary to manage an operation. I also called to question whether the front-of-line cast would have access to tools like email and smartphones to even receive such communication. I stand by those statements. Your obsession with the topic is alarming and I merely kept responding out of amusement.

But to fulfil my curiosity I just sent a text to a friend who works in management at WDW regarding your smartphone claim. While not in custodial her response- "Cast members walking around in the park with a smartphone are most likely in a management role. The company does not issue devices to all cast members and we can't ask the hourly cast to use personal devices to perform their duties. Some members of management dress in the costume for the role for some shifts making them impossible to differentiate. That may explain why people see cast members not dressed like management with smartphones."

I've made my statements and I just don't see you adding anything further to discuss. If you want to prove me wrong then please post some damning evidence that show my two statements as false. I'm all ears to something more than your inexperienced opinion that sending a pic is so much better than just telling my team member to go clean the restroom. Who knows what's going on at Disney, but my guess is a lack of management supervision and follow-through. If that's the case they can send all the photos they want and they won't get any improvement.
What is amusing is that you think that pictures are not a training tool to take care of a matter right away. Your so called feedback from a WDW CM is vague at best. " most likely a mgt role. ".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom