Have you heard that “The Tower of Terror “ will turn into “ GOTG Mission BREAKOUT ! “ in DLP ?

WaltDisneyWorld_fan

Original Poster
In New Year‘s celebrations the TOT turned into GOTG Mission BREAKOUT ! during the illuminations. Furthermore, there is also a GOTG stage next to Avenger Campus. There are some rumors that actually The Tower of Terror “ will turn into “ GOTG Mission BREAKOUT ! “ ? Tell me your thoughts about this.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Well, that was succinct! :)

I actually think this would make some sense from where it is positioned in the park and I always found it to be the weakest themed of the ToT's, particularly the queue.
In 2018 (pre-retheme), I enjoyed it more than the California version (which was from a 2016 visit). Still can't top the Orlando version, though. I haven't experienced Tokyo's yet.

And I loved Martin's response to the original question. :D

sm_dltall

I actually think this would make some sense from where it is positioned in the park and I always found it to be the weakest themed of the ToT's, particularly the queue.
speaking of queue idk if y'all knew but they're actually reworking it so the tower is here to stay for a while
files-10.jpg
img_1511.jpg

WaltDisneyWorld_fan

Original Poster

I completly agree with you ! The ToT is really near to the Avenger Campus, so, that’s an aspect that we should have in consideration.

cjkeating

In New Year‘s celebrations the TOT turned into GOTG Mission BREAKOUT ! during the illuminations. Furthermore, there is also a GOTG stage next to Avenger Campus. There are some rumors that actually The Tower of Terror “ will turn into “ GOTG Mission BREAKOUT ! “ ? Tell me your thoughts about this.
It's not happening. These are just reused projection visuals from a (Annual Pass Party?) they had in the park years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom