Have you ever run races on consecutive days, weeks?

imagination30

yes i have run a half marathon , then turned right around the the next weekend and i ran a 8k... and might i add all in the rain .lol! so yes its doable.. and fun at that!

Texas84

I'm just starting out with running long distances, and long meaning anything under 7 miles. I'm starting to train for Disneyland Half, so far so pleased. I'm not in it for a PR. Anything better than 2:22.57 is a PR. That's my mark I want to get lower.

Disneyland is a fast, flat course and the weather is usually good. Even with the early park sections. I still have my PR there from last year, 2:33, and I'm looking for at least 10 minutes off that this year. So I'll be right behind you. :D

The only time I had trouble was when I ran the ToT 10-miler 6 days after setting a PR at the 1/2 marathon distance. I was on a plane the next morning, then out in WDW for a few days, and I really wasn't watching how I took care of myself...and also didn't hydrate properly. I went from 40 degrees and rain to 80 degrees in a matter of days, and my body never adjusted properly.

Everyone had trouble (says the broken record). ;)

JillC LI

I could sing the whole theme song if you like. LOL, my wife and I are huge 007 fans (sans Pierce years) and we know all the songs.

"Save me darlin'. I am down but I am far from over..."
Oops, wrong movie. ;)
(I'm not sure if anyone but you, Joel, will get this joke!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom