Have you ever met or saw a Celebrity at a Disney Park?

LilSuzy

Original Poster
Although I hate reposts and not searching, I have to say this was an awesome reply.

Thank you, it's not that I didn't search, it was just OVERWHELMING how many there were, so I figured a new one wouldn' t hurt especially since alot can happen in one visit to the next. :)

I've noticed some people go more than once a year! That's awesome :D

mergatroid

I've met and had a hug off Jeri Ryan (seven of nine from Star Trek) :slurp: and also seen Dwayne Johnson who didn't hug me.

IowaHawks7

I met Amanda Bynes at Polyneisan breakfast. But my aunt had lunch with Muhammed Ali in MK . They saw him and my uncle is a huge fan and came over just to tell him how much he admired him and all of his achievements. And Ali invited them to eat with him at Pinochio Village Haus.

Mikester71

We saw Steven Tyler on RnRC back in 2005 during our first WDW trip. I didn't believe it was him until later in the day when everyone kept talking about seeing him on other rides. Here is one of my favourite singers of all-time, right behind me no less, and I didn't even try to get a picture or anything. :brick:

daveo43175

This will go way back, but we saw Martin Sheen at Disneyland in 1975. My mother recognized him. It was about the time "The Execution of Private Slovik" was out. He had 2 small boys with him. I can only guess that it was Charlie and Emilio. It has been a long time.

Edeyore

I've met and had a hug off Jeri Ryan (seven of nine from Star Trek) :slurp: and also seen Dwayne Johnson who didn't hug me.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. A hug from Jeri Ryan is definitely worth extra points.
I think we would have worried for you if "The Rock" had hugged you.

Jakester

On a trip a few years ago, i got to meet Mickey Mouse. It was the biggest moment in my life because i always wanted to see Mickey Mouse !! never thought id run into him at Magic Kingdom

Rowdy

Actually, just Monday I rode the monorail with famous Nascar driver Paul Menard. There's a level of hilarity and irony of the circumstances under which we met, but no one here would understand them.:p But, it was still pretty cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom