Have you ever been in the spotlight in the Laugh Floor

PintoColvig

The "That Guy" when we visited MLF on Fri. didn't know they were going to keep cutting back to him. So when they went back to him a 2nd time, they caught him digging crud out of his ear. Both gross and funy at the same time. Grossly funny!

MinnieLee

Last May my DH was "that guy". When he kept his "I am that guy" sticker on in the parks, cast members and guests were saying to him -"so you're that guy". He had alot of fun with it. One trip my DD had to make "antlers" on her head and say oooga, booga. She said she was laughing so hard she couldn't get a "word" out.

MousDad

Mrs. MousDad got picked to do the mind reading with Buddy Boil last trip. That segment didn't go to smoothly though because my 5 year old kept waving his giant Mickey Hand in front of her face the whole time.

BrittFranklin86

I was "sitting on a little monster" the first time I went there. I didn't even notice at first until my friends started cracking up! :ROFLOL: I also had a joke picked, but I don't remember what it was now. I sent it in because I thought it was really clever...maybe a little too clever because a lot of people didn't really get the joke, haha!! Oops!

evenflow

They picked on me the one time i was there. The comic was all scared becuase he was reading from cards who were supposed to be for a woman so i got the how do you keep your figure, etc...comments.

Gooch

i've never been singled out to play along, but my jokes were told during my last 2 trips:

-what makes a tree so loud? it's bark.
-what's your nose's fav. monster? the boogie man

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom