Have you ever been in the spotlight in the Laugh Floor

Scott75

Original Poster
During our past 2 trips to WDW spring '07 and spring '08 we stopped in to see the Monsters INC Laugh Floor show. I love this show. Very funny... especially "that guy". These are the only 2 times we have ever been to the Laugh Floor. What's odd is that my wife was chosen at random during both of these shows to interact with the character on stage. With such a large audience in such a large auditorium what are the odds of that happening twice in a row? I'm taking her to Vegas next.:animwink:
Has anyone else here been spotlighted in the Laugh Floor, or have you ever been "that guy"?

GenerationX

Last trip, I was the guy who will buy everyone a churro after the show. I was ready to oblige, but no one followed me out of the theater. :p

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Last trip, I was the guy who will buy everyone a churro after the show. I was ready to oblige, but no one followed me out of the theater. :p
The exact same thing happened to me! I went to the nearest churro stand and not a sole followed me. :shrug:

olmec26

My very first time, Sam and Ella picked me to have a song made up about my hometown of NOLA...which, as we all know, is famous for the Eiffel Tower.

The most recent time I was there, I was labeled as "Sitting Between Two Monsters"...that got a good laugh from my friends on either side...

And every other time, either myself or my sister has had a joke get picked. The key is to send in really really cheesy Disney jokes, such as...

Why did Cinderella get cut from the soccer team?
She kept running away from the ball *rimshot*

hoke2007

In the 4 times I've seen this show, I've been in the spotlight twice. The first time I was they guy who would dance and the second time I was sitting next to scary monsters (or something like that). :)

Cmdr_Crimson

During the week I was out there I was picked twice. During Oct 2nd's MNSSHP I was Randle in the story segment and on my last day out there I had text below me that said.
"Thinks Catsup is really made out of Cats."

I wanted to text in a joke I heard a CM say at HISTA which was..
What does E.P.C.O.T. Stand for?
Every Person Comes Out Tired

Hey I got a kick out of it.:lol:

DisneyWales

On my first ever visit to the laugh floor I was asked where I lived, sobi said Wales, UK. Which as we know is famous for the Eiffel Tower. After that they picked on my hair, calling it a faux hawk! I have short side and kinda stick up the middle top!

After this the moaning about the attraction I really enjoyed it, it's knew funny, my family love it. Granted it just doesn't fit in to Tomorowland very well! Maybe Hollywood studios.

NadieMasK2

We've only been once - and my DH was picked to be Sully (he has quite thick hair). "That guy" and Randle got FP's for participating but DH didn't. :shrug: They also used my joke and I was geeky enough to take a picture of the text from Mike Wazowski saying thank you and they will get it in the show.

ewensell3

Has anyone else here been spotlighted in the Laugh Floor, or have you ever been "that guy"?

October 2007, my wife and daughter were selected. Odd thing is our party was split up on entering and ended up on opposite sides of the main aisleway (wife and I on one side, daughter w/ inlaws on other side).

Daughter got selected as "What's pink, has two eyes, and four ears? I don't know, but it sits right there!" Up pops daughter wearing her Pirate Princess mouse ears on the screen.

My wife was supposed to be doing some sort of alien thing, but ended up looking like a moose. So the light shines on me. "Sir, can you help her out there." and I do my best alien antennae on my wife.

I thought it was a fun show. Just couldn't believe both my wife an daughter in the same show... :)

rainfully

I have seen this show many times... and neither me nor anyone in my party has ever been in the spotlight.

The first time I saw it, I did get my joke read, though.

RobnRachal

I was Mike W. the first time we went.....my nephew was dressed as Mr. Incredible and they pointed him out saying they were honoured to have him in the audience....he loved it!! They've never used our jokes though :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom