Have we done this video, yet? Fight Breaks Out at Walt Disney World Ferry

Minnesota disney fan

It's really sad, but I bet it happens more and more. With the high cost of everything and not everything open, the tension has got to be high to just be able to ride a certain attraction. I can see a person saying" I paid thousands for this vacation and we are going to get in the line and ride this (even if they cut the line). I can see tempers rising due to all the little and big things that are disney right now. It's really a sad situation, but human behavior, IMO, that has been pushed too far for some personality types.

We started going to disney in the "dark ages" before any fast passes. Everyone waited in the same line. We all got hot, tired, and thirsty, but we all were equal in the waiting game. I can't remember ever seeing fights, arguments, or confrontations back then. Now everything is scheduled and costs so much more, and people want to get the "value"for their money, whatever it takes. Sad.

castlecake2.0

It's really sad, but I bet it happens more and more. With the high cost of everything and not everything open, the tension has got to be high to just be able to ride a certain attraction. I can see a person saying" I paid thousands for this vacation and we are going to get in the line and ride this (even if they cut the line). I can see tempers rising due to all the little and big things that are disney right now. It's really a sad situation, but human behavior, IMO, that has been pushed too far for some personality types.

We started going to disney in the "dark ages" before any fast passes. Everyone waited in the same line. We all got hot, tired, and thirsty, but we all were equal in the waiting game. I can't remember ever seeing fights, arguments, or confrontations back then. Now everything is scheduled and costs so much more, and people want to get the "value"for their money, whatever it takes. Sad.
I think it’s more about the heavily discounted Florida resident discounts right now

*edited* in reference to people’s behaviour and nothing else.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom