have u ever been chosen or volunteer in an attraction

Poco909

Original Poster
me and my dad were pick at the backlot tour, at the begginging where we did that movie scene on the boat, me and my dad were the crew, funny we didnt have our hoods on and our hair got all wet, lol, that was pretty fun, i wanna do it again!!

AliciaLuvzDizne

i was swabbing the deck when the planes started shooting at us
my boyfriend got shot
and i was sad

and
THOSE FREAKIN BOOTS SMELLED SO BAD!!

MKCP 1985

boat captain here, with thing one and thing two the deck hands. Wifey would have been the fourth, but she demurred and shot the photos instead.

Fun stuff. Too bad Disney doesn't sell the video to each group of volunteers, they'd make another fortune I'm sure.

Cmdr_Crimson

During Christmas of 03 my friend and I were chosen to be citizens of Cairo at the Indiana Jones Epic stunt spectacular. It was awesome getting the attention. I had to act like I was being shot at and my friend comes to me and holds me and yells "NNNOOOOOOO!!!" It was so cool. :D

DWGIRL

My husband has been picked to be in the backlot tour three times. He has always been in the control room. He is so funny because he smiles the whole time he is out there. It is like he can't wipe the goofy grin off of his face. He has a good time and it gives the kids and myself a good thrill. He said next time I have to do it but he said the rain gear smells and I don't think I want to smell it. :lol:

Captain Hank

I was the Captain of the patrol boat a few years back during a marching band trip. It was so much fun! Actually, that's where my screenname came from. I gave my name as "Hank" to the casting people, since Hank was my marching band nickname, and "Captain Hank" was my nickname from then on, so I just used it as my sn.

xtimMOOthyx

I was picked to be in the Indiana Jones Stunt Show during our New Years trip for this year. It was so much fun! Next time you go, volunteer to be in the show. You will love it!

disneywy

I have been in the Hot Seat for Millionaire, but the best was when I was chosen to be part of the old Backlot tour. This would have been in January of 1990, before the tram and soundstage portions were combined. My brother and I were chosen to "act" and were strapped on the bee from "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids." We had to move around and act scared. I was suppose to save my brother from falling off as we "flew" around the yard. We both were having too much fun and were laughing so the serious sceen had two little boys laughing when they played it back. Lucky for us, my parents were able to sit down hear the CM/crew and tape the entire thing on the video camera.

Yoop33

I get picked all the time to carry the little "attraction line timer" card. You know that red card that is attached to the lanyard that you get at an entrance and give back to the host to the ride? Does this count????

You know if it wasn't for people like me to carry this very important card, then all you people would have no idea how long it will take to get on the ride.
YOUR WELCOME!!

EpcotGrl

I was chosen for Indy one year, and it was soo fun! They had me got shot, and I screamed and carried on until they shot my again and I died :lol:

...too bad I'm so shy...:lookaroun

NeedABreak

I am going with a 4 person group early next month. How do we go aout getting picked. I've never seen where the pick the family for the backlot tour and we have always wanted to do that.

The only thing I ever have ever been picked for are shows at the Adventurer's club.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom