Have Not Received Magical Express Package

bigtotoro

Original Poster
Now this is just a hunch, but could it be that the spirit of Disney is working against you because of the "Walt is dead" notation??? hmmmmmm.........
Not to go off topic on a rant, but that is there for a certain faction of people. Every time something happens or changes that they don't like they say: "What would Walt do?" As if Walt would somehow side with them and they MUST be on the side of the righteous. Now, anyone who ever worked with Walt would tell you what a driven perfectionist, stern taskmaster, and hard business man that he was. Not quite the wild eyed dreamer that a lot of folks would make him out to be, in many cases. Do you think Walt would hesitate for one second to eliminate an under performing attraction for sentimental reasons (I am looking at YOU Carousel of Progress and Pleasure Island)? If you do, you should read a little more about the man. So...anytime someone gets in a fuss about something and invokes the name of Walt, that's my response. He's dead. Going on 40 years, now. Things have to move forward (sometimes sideways)and change. [Rant Over]

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Sent an email to AK concierge (we are staying concierge level) and they discovered that the package had been shipped to the DVC member. They sent me another package to my address without me even asking.

Glad you found out what happened and got it resolved. :wave:

I was a little worried for you when our ME packet showed up in today's mail, and we arrive on 12/17. So I knew something must have happened to yours.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom