Have Not Received Magical Express Package

DisneyJoe

Call the DVC member and see if they entered your flight info when they made the reservation for you.

I'm not exactly sure how DME (Disney's Magical Express) works with DVC - ask your DVC member - or call DME - and have your flight info ready.

DME luggage tags and booklets usually arrive about 30 days before travel, so you should have yours by now...

Upvote 0

Raven66

We leave on Dec 10th and we got our DME package about 2 weeks ago. It was done right thru Disney, but I'm not sure how it works with DVC. Last week we got our voucher and luggage tags envelope. You would have thought we had gotten a envelope with a million dollars in it the way we were all dancing around.:)

Upvote 0

sweetale

If you are traveling with your DVC member friend (aka same flight, etc), then they probably recieved the booklet. And perhaps even if they are not traveling with you and you are just using points, they may have gotten the booklet since that is the address that DVC has on record. I would call your friend first to confirm that they have/have not gotten any packet and then try contacting Disney. You should be able to access this information with your name/flight number/room reservation number. Also, if there was a mix up in the system, you can still use M:E and the luggage tags up until 10 days prior to your departure. I am leaving on the 29th of November and only booked M:E last Friday. Hope this helps!:wave:

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

Flight Info was not available at the time of booking.

That's normally the case.
You have to contact them later and add the flight info.
Have your reservation number available.

We had to call. Tried to do it on line.
The official web site wasnt' letting guests do that for some reason although it used to.

:)

Upvote 0

bigtotoro

Original Poster

The official web site wasnt' letting guests do that for some reason although it used to.

Problem is, when you lease points from a DVC member, you cannot call them directly. It has to be done through the account owner. Maybe I will see if I can get AK concierge to handle it for me.

Upvote 0

fosse76

I don't think that's true. I booked in September for my November trip, and had not yet reserved a flight. I received my packet the second week of October and had not given them my flight info.

Upvote 0

NEmickeyfan

Now this is just a hunch, but could it be that the spirit of Disney is working against you because of the "Walt is dead" notation??? hmmmmmm.........

Upvote 0

Disney05

Had the same problem. I though I had done it online. Had a confirmation emailed to me and everything. I called Disney and they said I had to call the DVC number. I did and they said I had to have the DVC member call. I ended up calling the DME phone number and they were ultimately able to help. Seems they had my name go to an address in Great Britain. Even if you don't get the packet in the mail, other than not being able to participate in having your bags delivered to your room ( I think), you can still use the service. Just go to the checkin counter for DME.

Upvote 0

bigtotoro

Original Poster
Sent an email to AK concierge (we are staying concierge level) and they discovered that the package had been shipped to the DVC member. They sent me another package to my address without me even asking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom