Have any picture requests

iggyboo

Original Poster
Got back recently pics and report soon

Hello,

I don't know if this is in the right forum but here goes

I will be going to Disney from 6/4 thru 6/8 staying at Carribean Beach resort. This is my time to Disney with a digital camera and just wanted to know if anyone on the forum has any requests for pics that I can take while I am there I will try to accomodate any requests being I have a big memory card and will be downloading to a laptop everyday

I posted this early so anyone who is interested has a chance to respond

I have gotten a lot out of these forums so I decided to give a little back plus look for a trip report when I get back plus I will open an album with all my photos

Iggyboo(AKA Matthew)

Dr.Seeker

Great thanks! I really need pics of the UK at Epcot cos Im building a model and really need to know the layout, particulary the back end with regent street, and the Harry Ramsdens/Rose and Crown Pub.
If you could do this id be really grateful!

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!

SewIn2Disney

I don't know if you'll be resort hopping, but if you do get a chance and find yourself in Pop Century, could you take some pictures of the Potato Head's for me?

Also, if you are in DTD could you take a picture of the new Make your own Potato Head tower (with the new parts)? That would be great!

Have a wonderful trip!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by SewIn2Disney
I don't know if you'll be resort hopping, but if you do get a chance and find yourself in Pop Century, could you take some pictures of the Potato Head's for me?

Also, if you are in DTD could you take a picture of the new Make your own Potato Head tower (with the new parts)? That would be great!

Have a wonderful trip!

Mr. Potatohead is not happy with me :(

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=7770&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

SewIn2Disney

Lol:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now I have to do the same with Mr. Potato Head!

you steal the Mrs. and I'll steal the Mr. and they'll never miss each other.

Sound like a plan?:sohappy:

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by Dr.Seeker
Great thanks! I really need pics of the UK at Epcot cos Im building a model and really need to know the layout, particulary the back end with regent street, and the Harry Ramsdens/Rose and Crown Pub.
If you could do this id be really grateful!

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're building a model? I like to build them too. Are you making it of Just England or Epcot or what? Please let me know, and post Pics when you finish!:hammer:

iggyboo

Original Poster
I will try to get pic of england will be taking pics in all the countries

Don't think I will be getting to Pop Century but who knows will try to get Potato Head parts tower since I will be in Downtown Disney

My Plans are:

Friday- Breakfast at Rainforest,Stroll thru DTD, visit DisneyQuest and go to Blizzard Beach for a couple hours

Saturday - Magic Kingdom and Epcot for lunch

Sunday - Epcot all day

Monday - MGM

Tuesday - Animal Kingdom

I will be staying at Caribbean Beach resort

Keep the requests coming

Iggyboo:sohappy: :sohappy:

awallaceunc

I'd like to see a few pics of the Back Lot Tour in MGM, particularly in the areas that now differ from the previous version of the tour. :)

-Aaron

Glasgow

I'd like to get a picture of me at Epcot! :lol:

Anyway, I'd like a pic of SSE taken from the opposite side of the lagoon, if you can! Thx :)

iggyboo

Original Poster
Originally posted by awallaceunc
I'd like to see a few pics of the Back Lot Tour in MGM, particularly in the areas that now differ from the previous version of the tour. :)

-Aaron

Will definately get some photos of the tour at least what there is to see now

Iggyboo

nfeagle5

it doesnt look like u are goin to typhoon lagoon, but if u do i'd like a pic of the ship, and if u go to blizzard beach a pic of the giant slide

lborne

Here is one, but I understand if you say No.

Just before you go up the stairs to the main street train station, there are doors to your left and right. It is against the walls with the benchs.

Anyway, go to the left door, open it and take a photo of the mural on the back wall. I'll warn you that this is a break room for main street ops persons. The best time to take the photo is during the parade when there will be one or no people inside.

Last time I was there, I asked a CM and they let me look at it but did not let me take a photo for security reasons. Whatever that may be.

Thanks

iggyboo

Original Poster
I don't think I'm going to Typhoon Lagoon but if I do I will get the pic.

As for the mural if it isn't in guest view and you couldn't take it I don't think I would be able to either but if you have any other requests I'll be glad to take them

Iggyboo

Kwit35

Could you please get a picture of me, in front of the Haunted Mansion? Of course that means you would have to take me along. :) Where in Tampa do you live? I grew up there (along with many other places). Went to Chamberlain. Was just there last week visiting my parents in Hunters Green.

DonaldDuckfan

Hi there

a couple picture requests

a picture of the upstairs windows, on mainstreet USA, apparently Walt's Name is on one of the Side Streets facing the castle. I would really like to see His.

As well in Epcot the picture of the Ice Station, or what ever it is called, where you can taste soda's from different parts of the world.

Thanks soo much, and have a great trip.
DDF

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom