Have any picture requests

SewIn2Disney

If you can get a shot of the 20 thousand leauges lake (in its now empty state) that would be cool too. I haven't seen any pictures on this site since it was half full, and a completley empty pic would be cool.

Thanks again!

maureen ashton

iggyboo, I would be most grateful if you could take a picture of the Dole Whip booth in Adventurland. I am making a scrapbook for my sister of our trips to WDW and her favourite thing to eat in all of Disney is a Dole Whip. Thanks

mrtoad

How about shots of the 18 to 30 year old ladies as they come off of Summit Plummit? :animwink:

I have a shot of the mural if anyone wants it. It is old (form the 70s). There is a women at a podium in front but it is a good shot.

Just PM me if want it.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
as long as its done no later than the 6th, there's a booth at Flower and Garden called nature on the rocks..

I need you to snap away at that booth, getting all the photograps you can :lol:

StevenT

Originally posted by mkt
as long as its done no later than the 6th, there's a booth at Flower and Garden called nature on the rocks..

I second this request!

normbalko

Any pictures of the marketplace at Carribean Beach would be very cool, especially the neat changing menu boards!

Also, I don't know how feasible it is, but any pictures of Dinosaur would be great! Especially the part at the end when the carnotaurus comes down to eat everyone! (I had my eyes closed at that point and was never able to see it!)

You're swell for taking pics for everyone! We owe you one!

Thanks!

phlydude

Originally posted by mkt

Make sure you take LOTS and LOTS of pictures at this booth. If anyone says anything to you, just ignore them.

imagineerfan

If you get a chance to take a picture of the Italy pavilion at night with the lights on that outline the buildings that would be awesome. Enjoy your trip!!!!!:wave:
Dan

brich

I too have been hearing a lot about these amazing garden products being sold by Nature on the Rocks over at the Flower and Garden. Count me in on wanting some good shots of these products. Get good angles and close ups and, oh ya, bring mace...
Thanks !! :D

Budahman

Iggy....

I think it's cool that you take the time to do this. Props to you. :sohappy:
I'd like to see maybe:
** A photo of Spaceship Earth from the Monorail when it's goes around inside Epcot before it drop you off at the station.**
**Also how about a night photo of the monorail with Spaceship Earth in the backround taken from around in front of Journey into your Imagination**
**lastly how about a photo of Goofy holding up his index finger like he is # 1.??**

Thanks and have a good time.!!

iggyboo

Original Poster
Will try to get all pics requested especially the plant stands will

be at Epcot on Sunday, I read the post the vendor seems like a

real winner luckily I can take pics from far away with the zoom

lens don't need any unneccesary confrontations(This is the

happiest place on Earth, Isn't it?), That my roommate would

definately get in his face if he was to get stupid

Anymore Requests?

Iggyboo

phlydude

Originally posted by iggyboo
Will try to get all pics requested especially the plant stands will

be at Epcot on Sunday, I read the post the vendor seems like a

real winner luckily I can take pics from far away with the zoom

lens don't need any unneccesary confrontations(This is the

happiest place on Earth, Isn't it?), That my roommate would

definately get in his face if he was to get stupid

Anymore Requests?

Iggyboo

That is awesome. Click away Iggy, click away!!

monorail_driver

Photo Request

I want to get as many photos as possible at the carousel of Progress - such as the building, the sign, etc. Also, if you could, try to get Epcot's future city both in the last scene of the Carousel of Progress (COP) and on the Tomorrowland Transity Authority. Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom