Haunted Mansion

raven

If you can't tell by my user name, this is my favorite attraction.

I could go on forever but:

Graveyard, Ballroom, and ALL of the music, especially the exit music!

GGG1

The Ballroom for sure. It seems like you can find something new every time you go through it. The dueling paintings are a personal favorite. Also, all of the ride music is classic!

Castle Cake Apologist

I fail to see how this is breaking news or even a rumor. Please read the board description before you post in it. This would have been much more appropriate in General Discussion and I have a strong feeling it will be moved. ;)

-Jake

Don L Duck

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
I fail to see how this is breaking news or even a rumor. Please read the board description before you post in it. This would have been much more appropriate in General Discussion and I have a strong feeling it will be moved. ;)

-Jake
this person is new give them a break. And if it will be moved then why post on this site and waste your time

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
I apologize once again...please be patient with me...I didn't realize I needed to use a seperate forum to post this. I just assumed we could post anything here...Please be patient with me guys...I'm still learning to navigate this board!!! :)

Don L Duck

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I apologize once again...please be patient with me...I didn't realize I needed to use a seperate forum to post this. I just assumed we could post anything here...Please be patient with me guys...I'm still learning to navigate this board!!! :)
You don't have to apologize everyone makes mistakes when their new here.Some people just think they know it all.BTW WELCOME:D :wave:

cuteypatooty78

Original Poster
Thank's for the warm welcome Donald L. Duck...BTW: I love your name:) I hope to be earning my ears one day!!! Again thank's for the welcome!!! :wave:

wdwsplash

My favorite part would have to be the cast members and the overall atmosphere at night. I especially like that the ride wait time was set at 13 minutes even when there was no wait! (maybe it is lucky!) Also the graveyard scene is great.

DisneyFreak721

Here it is:

"You'll notice that this room has no windows and no doors. Which offers this chilling challenge: To find a way out! HAHAHAHAHAHAH Of course, there's always MY way. "

(lightning and thunder then hanging man appears)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom