Haunted Mansion ?

Jessie&Buzz

Original Poster
On Saturday night we were walking up to the Haunted Mansion when all of sudden it thundered and lightening. This was an effect since the skies were clear and the lights flashed only on the mansion itself. Does this happen often or was it something special? There wasn't anything going on that night and I've never seen it before. It was so cool!

CaptainessKylie

On Saturday night we were walking up to the Haunted Mansion when all of sudden it thundered and lightening. This was an effect since the skies were clear and the lights flashed only on the mansion itself. Does this happen often or was it something special? There wasn't anything going on that night and I've never seen it before. It was so cool!

I actually would of run of screamin....I hoped one day I would get over my fear of that house...but i never will....and the one in Paris is about 10 times scarier!

cyberbro

It has done that for years. You properly did not notice it before.

It has done that for years. You properly did not notice it before.

Jessie&Buzz

Original Poster
Thanks. We normally ride it in the daytime but decided to wait till dark this time. I don't know why since it's inside. It was very neat and scared my already scared kids even more! :lol:

CoffeeJedi

Its normal, but its not frequent, only does it at night too (you wouldn't be able to see the lights during the day). I've rarely ever caught the effect; I've heard the thunder, but looked up too late to really see the lightning except for the last flash or so.

the-reason14

I think I remember seeing this effect, a long time ago in like 1997 or 98. It was night, and we were sitting outside of the harbor house waiting for the parade to be over. I remember seeing that and getting really scared, it was already a ride I never had ridden until 2004 or so.

Skippy

I'll have to watch for it... HM is one of the rides I'm looking forward to going on the most next week.

@CoffeeJedi
V yvxr gur fvtangher!

CoffeeJedi

@CoffeeJedi
V yvxr gur fvtangher!
Thanks man, you're the first person to respond.
I thought that if enough people figured it out, i'd up the difficultly level next time, and do it in binary encoded hexadecimal with a 128 bit key... well, maybe not THAT hard.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Thanks man, you're the first person to respond.
I thought that if enough people figured it out, i'd up the difficultly level next time, and do it in binary encoded hexadecimal with a 128 bit key... well, maybe not THAT hard.

Bu, V whfg gubhtug lbh unq xrlobneq ceboyrzf! :lol:

JaclynR

Jessie&Buzz- I bet we were walking there at the same time since that happened to us last night too! Was this right before Wishes?

JaclynR

Oops, just saw the dates on this post. The lightning effect did happen when we were walking up to the mansion last night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom