Haunted Mansion wet seats

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OK, all these years I thought that that moisture was just excess ecto-plasm condensating on the seats. :lol:

Seriously, this is really :hurl: material.

mayrag said:
The least the mother could do was to notify a CM, so they wouldn't let anyone on the boogie.... That's so rude!!!
Hey mayrag :wave: ...What's a boogie?? :confused:

Pumbaas_Bug

Original Poster
Well I seem to have started a lot of people feeling ill, for that I can only apologise! I think the main lesson to take from this is to check the seat before you sit in the Doom Buggy!

bgraham34

Now you guys keep using the words "bodily fluids" and its making me sick. I dont know if i want to ride anything anymore.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
marni1971 said:
Guess that`s a Doooom boogie!
Thanks ,
I must've been really tired after work yesterday for me not to be able to figure that out. :lol: :brick: :hammer:

Scooter

Pumbaas_Bug said:
Well I seem to have started a lot of people feeling ill, for that I can only apologise! I think the main lesson to take from this is to check the seat before you sit in the Doom Buggy!

The Doom buggys are going so fast and it's so dark in there that there's no WAY you can check the seats before you board.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
sorceresssamara said:
Amen to that, I myself have a vomit phobia! You would think the CM's would check for that...
maybe the CM has a phobia and they will be asked to ride and clean....... so it becomes a case of "wait, is that....... nope, must have been a shadow or somehting"

mrtoad

TheOneVader said:
My family picks on me for beign a germaphobe. They say I'm turning into Monk. It's a bad combination, though, when I, a big germaphobe, have to live with my dad, who never washes his hands after going to the bathroom. *shudder*

At work me and my fellow germaphobe keep track of who we see doing the not wash your hands after going to the bathroom thing. We let each other know that way we can avoid shaking hands with those folks... :hurl:

jchriscandy

What is scary about this is that I never really thought about it before. I really don't pay that much attention when I sit in a ride. I will certainly be paying more attention now.

dflye

mrtoad said:
At work me and my fellow germaphobe keep track of who we see doing the not wash your hands after going to the bathroom thing. We let each other know that way we can avoid shaking hands with those folks... :hurl:
Yeah, and don't forget to avoid anything they bring in to work for a pot-luck! :lookaroun

I have a huge mug of M&M's on my desk to for people to nibble on when they wander by. The smart one pick up the cup, and pour a few into their hand.

The scary ones stick their hand in and rummage around like they are searching for something.

Those are the ones that scare the germaphobes enough to abstain from M&M's, as you never can tell who washed their hands after encountering bodily fluids! :hurl:

cuteazabutton74

I always check my seat before I sit down on anything. But if it is too dark and the seat is moving fast then I have no choice but to sit down. I also do the same thing about checking people when they go in the bathroom to see if they cleaned their hands. I hate those people who grab open M&M and peanuts with their bare hands speading their germs all over the food. I have issues with cleaning hands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom