Haunted Mansion vs. Splash Mountain

Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain?

• Total voters

danyoung56

Just ask to sit in the back 2 rows on Splash. I get barely a drizzle in the back unless I get stuck at the waterfall before the paddle wheel boat scene. The front rows can be a different story depending on the weight distribution of the boat.

The wettest I've ever gotten on Splash was when I was sitting in the back. We had just done the waterfall, everything was settling down, and then a big ol' blap of water came over the side and drenched me!

KBLovedDisney

I am surprised at how close the two are. I mean, It feels like folks are always talking about HM and not so much about Splash Mountain.
I think it is because OP is trying to compare an apple to an orange and there really isn't a way to choose from the two, well that would be my guess at least.

AndyS2992

Splash Mountain, only because I love more thrilling rides. I love Haunted Mansion too.

Though wouldn't it be better to compare like for like?
Haunted Mansion vs Little Mermaid
Pirates of the Caribbean vs It's a Small World
Dumbo vs Orbitron
Big Thunder Mountain vs Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
and so on.. it would be a little more fair.

DisneyAndUniversalFan

Original Poster
I think it is because OP is trying to compare an apple to an orange and there really isn't a way to choose from the two, well that would be my guess at least.
Splash Mountain, only because I love more thrilling rides. I love Haunted Mansion too.

Though wouldn't it be better to compare like for like?
Haunted Mansion vs Little Mermaid
Pirates of the Caribbean vs It's a Small World
Dumbo vs Orbitron
Big Thunder Mountain vs Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
and so on.. it would be a little more fair.

Oh, sorry guys if it bothers you.... I just like comparing two Quality wise rides and seeing which one people think is the better ride. Another person made a poll on Everest versus splash but no one gave him grief about it. It’s fun too anyway. Obviously, it’s interesting to do these too, just look at the poll!

KBLovedDisney

Oh, sorry guys if it bothers you.... I just like comparing two Quality wise rides and seeing which one people think is the better ride. Another person made a poll on Everest versus splash but no one gave him grief about it. It’s fun too anyway. Obviously, it’s interesting to do these too, just look at the poll!
Doesn't bother me. It's just impossible to compare two brilliant rides that are completely different as the ones you listed. I seriously can't choose.

KaliSplash

My user name isn't KaliSPLASH for nothing. Went with Splash Mountain, the finest attraction in all of WDW! But yes, I do love the Haunted Mansion. A lot

Walt Disney1955

I'd have an easier time if someone asked me if I wanted Steak or Lobster. How can you choose between the two? But I took Haunted Mansion just by a pinch.

donaldtoo

I really love them both so much...
What about “Haunted Splash Mansion Mountain”...???
Imagineers.......react...:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom