News Haunted Mansion To Remain Closed For Unknown Reasons

muddyrivers

If the extended downtime is due to the as rumored omnimover/track issue, it will be pretty pathetic. All it takes is routine maintenance to prevent a lot of these issues. Remember Chapek, you took Traditions. Safety is the first of the five keys...

celluloid

If the extended downtime is due to the as rumored omnimover/track issue, it will be pretty pathetic. All it takes is routine maintenance to prevent a lot of these issues. Remember Chapek, you took Traditions. Safety is the first of the five keys...

His management(under his boy Iger) also further shortened Said Traditions with its orientation and training.

Dubman

89D07693-63FD-4D5C-81B5-6178EC31C494.jpeg

FigmentFreak

Given what's been happening since Bob Jr took over, they might want to schedule an exorcism.
New upcharge event: each guest will receive a small bundle of sage and a match and be asked to cleanse the park as they walk around. Chants will be an additional charge if you wish to do that also.

ppete1975

I know this is probably not gonna happen, but could you imagine if this opened back up with a Hatbox Ghost animatronic just completely unannounced? Would be a really cool way for them to hype up the 50th once people realized it was there.
I agree prob wont happen, but wasnt the three cans a surprise. I think disney should do more of that esp littler easter egg things as well. Makes things new and gets free publicity (and good publicity instead of bad)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom