Haunted Mansion Refurbishment News!

disnyfan89

Original Poster
have been informed by a very reliable source that next May the Haunted Mansion will go down for a length Refurbishment. I have also been told that for the past few weeks the Haunted Mansion has been given a careful inspection to see what needs to be fixed and updated. If my source is right the Haunted Mansion would be opening with a brand new resident for the Fall season.

pacochran

That sounds good. I'm glad that it isn't happening while we're down their next month though, as that is one of our favorite rides.

disneydude27

do you know any exact dates in May? I plan on taking my son for his first time to the world. We're planning on going May 16th-28th.

disnyfan89

Original Poster
I unfortunatly don't! If I had to guess tho it would be around the first or second week of may. The only reason why I say this is becuase of what they have planed (or so I have been told) they need to have alot done befor september 29th.

disneydude27

I unfortunatly don't! If I had to guess tho it would be around the first or second week of may. The only reason why I say this is becuase of what they have planed (or so I have been told) they need to have alot done befor september 29th.

Ok, thanks disnyfan89. It would be great if they could hold off until the end of May. But I know the Haunted mansion desperately needs it. Hopefully it gets a really good refurbishment.

hokielutz

Wouldn't the new resident be a new bride... put the current one to rest in a tomb outside the Mansion... at least there would still be 999 happy haunts

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom