Haunted Mansion Question

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
When we went to Disneyworld just a few days ago my brother in law swears that there was a saw (chain saw etc) of some type in the HM when he was a kid. I never remember seeing it, but does anyone else know anything more about this?? Was it there previously and taken out? Thanks for the info!! Belle

Disneywarrior

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Never. No HM or PM has any sort of current "torture" device. Antique guns and knives, yes, but not that.

I will confirm the above quote. A chainsaw has never been a prop in the HM. (And probably never will be)

kwt10

I would have to agree with the other post, a chainsaw has not been in the HM as long as I can remember riding the ride. Hope this helps with your discussion with your brother.

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Thaks everyone. I couldnt imagine that being in there at all but as I only started going in the HM when I was in my later 20's (1993 or so) I couldnt speak with an absolute certainty on this point. I told my Brother in Law, John, that I would post the question and see what every one here had to say. A CM at the HM had said that it was in the HM in Disneyland but never at WDW. I havent ever been to Disneyland so I am not sure of that either. Thanks again for all your input. Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom