Haunted Mansion News

NowInc

complete rumor...stemming from the temporary change in Cali they did over christmas...the WDW HM will not have any major rehab/redo for a looooooooooong long time...if ever.

woofboy111

I personally wouldn't mind if they would redo it into the nightmare before xmas like they did in cali, as long as they change it back.

Luau Cove

I think some sound tech could be added, as well as new effects that give more realism to some scenes that are not bad...but could be better.

-->LUAU

NowInc

Originally posted by Tarzan266
I've read that they are going to do a Nightmare Before Christmas rehab for next Christmas.

COMPLETE rumor still...no confirmation on this in sight..at least not for this year..who knows ;)

WDWFREAK53

The HM is my favorite attraction in ALL of WDW. I feel like the audio DEFINITELY needs to be fixed...not the content or the narrator...but the QUALITY. How about add some air blowers to give a chill down your spine. I feel that the "turning" of the actual doombuggies could be a little smoother too. (redo the doombuggies completely and use the same technology they use in Pooh!!! Have the cars seem to "float")

MGM WDWFan

We are slowly losing all of the elements of the original WDW that made it so cool in the first place. I somehow thought HM would be exempt from the refurbishment drive. I hope NowInc is right.

WDWFREAK53

Ok first of all...Walt himself said that WDW would never be completed...Second of all...I love the HM as it IS but there are some needs for improvement as with EVERY attraction in EVERY park. I could care less if the HM NEVER EVER got touched or refurbished. I was just simply stating that it could use a splash of updating here and there...I mean, think about it...the HM is one of the oldest attractions in WDW but it is still one of the most POPULAR attractions.

I have a question for all of you people who do not think refurbishments would be a good thing for attractions at WDW...

Are you still riding a horse into work or school???

No, you probably take transportation of some sort, whether it be a car or a train...and why do you do this??? I mean, a horse and buggy can get you to work or school just fine...but, you take a car, train, etc. because it's a BETTER means of getting there.

HM will be the SAME ride with a little updated technology...just BETTER!

kaos

The audio needs to be fixed. It is very annoying to be riding in a doombuggie and know that the static is going to be coming. It detracts from the overall experience.

Does anyone think that with the new HM movie, a change in the HM will happen?:goodnevil

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom