Haunted Mansion NBC

NowInc

LoL..and you dont consider PeeWee a BAD thing?? hehe

j/k ..i LOVE that movie...

Vincent was truely strange...and to this day it is the basis for ihs trademark style....everything he does has those type of elements in it...and of course..a Danny Elfman soundtrack (Oingo Boingo!)

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc
LoL..and you dont consider PeeWee a BAD thing?? hehe

j/k ..i LOVE that movie...

Vincent was truely strange...and to this day it is the basis for ihs trademark style....everything he does has those type of elements in it...and of course..a Danny Elfman soundtrack (Oingo Boingo!)

Don’t get me wrong. I like his style… I always rush out to see all his stuff but just close your eyes and imagine “It’s a small world” being redone Tim Burton style… Your kids would be having nightmares for weeks ;) … Er, umm… if guys like us had kids, that is :)so

MrPromey

Originally posted by MarknSue
Mr P I have to say Im now far more interested in the curious start to your last post, b4 you edited it?
Who has offered you what?
:D

LoL, believe me, reality is probably far less exciting than the depths of your imagination on this one. I was reading over the post “cleaning house” in the members lounge and sending a PM in regards to it. I must have gotten my windows mixed up. Or…

If you would prefer to stick with the idea that I was having a private chat with Tink, Ariel, Mighty or Maria, go right ahead ;)

ToTBellHop

speaking of the PeeWee movie...they should let people walk up in the big brachiosaur in DinoRama! like in the movie...oh! best line in any movie..."Where is the basement in the Alamo?" Large Marge also amused me...THE WHOLE MOVIE AMUSED ME! (in a very, very sick way)

NowInc

Originally posted by DogsRule!
speaking of the PeeWee movie...they should let people walk up in the big brachiosaur in DinoRama! like in the movie...oh! best line in any movie..."Where is the basement in the Alamo?" Large Marge also amused me...THE WHOLE MOVIE AMUSED ME! (in a very, very sick way)

LoL..the stars and night..are big and bright!!!

That is my favorite scene..I dont know why...

MrPromey

Originally posted by DogsRule!

Well Kyle, it would be cool but none of them in Dinorama are large enough to go up to the head of.

ToTBellHop

that stinks! They should have made em 100 feet tall, not fifty (that's about how big the brachiosaur looks in the pictures)!

NowInc

Ah..once again...False persepective takes its toll....things at disney look a lot bigger then they actually are...its a shame...

Chernabog

Walking inside the dinosaurs...hmmmm :rolleyes: Someone make that man an Imagineer! It's a great idea. and reverting back to the original topic. I wish NBC (tv) would do a special on the HM cause it could use a little sprucing up. Fix the sound system, make everything run properly. I already think it's the best ride at MK, just think how great it would become! :eek:

NowInc

Originally posted by Chernabog
Walking inside the dinosaurs...hmmmm :rolleyes: Someone make that man an Imagineer! It's a great idea. and reverting back to the original topic. I wish NBC (tv) would do a special on the HM cause it could use a little sprucing up. Fix the sound system, make everything run properly. I already think it's the best ride at MK, just think how great it would become! :eek:

Why would NBC (a non disney station) do a special on the HM? Do you mean ABC???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom