Haunted Mansion NBC

Skipper Timekpr

Original Poster
Contrary to what many of you might think the Temporary seasons change for the Mansion would be wonderful not necessarily because of the NBC but Ad/Lib operations Advenutreland Liberty Square would actually have an excuse to spend money on updating it and fixing many things in it. There are many things in there are not functioning and have never functioned properly since it's opening so many of you still haven't seen the full ride or all the animatronics there or operating properly. One of our effects that has never worked correctly is when Paul Frees says "...hot and cold running chills." we have to vents that are supposed to pump hot air and then cold air into the doombuggies but that never works. Plus many of the animatronics aren't there I don't know the exact number but if it is as bad as it is and Jungle Cruise we're in trouble I know at JC we have an amazing 43 ones out there (not necessarily functioning, aka. the vultures) out of a total of 103 animations thats alot of animals missing! So we need the NBC thing just so we can our mansion back to the way it should be besides it is falling apart thats why the AC doesn't work in one of the stretch rooms but I can't say too much about that.

VashtheStampede

You know want skip? I agree! A "little" change never hurt anybody! We would not only get a great HM NBC spoof, but afterwards a fully working HM!

I hate how everyone hates that idea! Let's here it for a HM NBC next year! yeah!

NowInc

I think the temporary change would only bring back positive comments to disney.

Notice I said TEMPORARY. It wouldnt make any sence to keep it forever...and this way they could ward off all negative feedback by saying "it's only for the season"

NowInc

Originally posted by VashtheStampede
ummm NBC is a disney movie......I hope you were joking.......

Most people dont realise that it is....I guess it is because it doesnt seem like the typical Disney type of theme...

NowInc

Originally posted by VashtheStampede
This is true, I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I'm so use to considering it such a disney classic I can't think of it as anything else....

I totally agree with you...it is a disney classic...I

NowInc

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
im sry i didnt know..they always say Tim Burton's Night mare b4 chritmas so i didnt know..i dont really like that movie anywayz oh well

susan

It's ok..an honest mistake. It is rightfully called Tim Burtons due to the amount of work he put into the movie...

MrPromey

And one might think it odd that Tim Burton has done anything with Disney given the overall mood of all his movies and the family theme that is Disney. Most probably don’t realize how far back he and Disney go, though. Tim Burton was an animator for Disney a couple decades ago :)

Also, it was released by touchstone so apparently the lack of direct Disney affiliation (at the time of the original release, anyway) was intentional…

NowInc

Originally posted by MrPromey
Thank you so much for the offer! :)

My address is:

And one might think it odd that Tim Burton has done anything with Disney given the overall mood of all his movies and the family theme that is Disney. Most probably don’t realize how far back he and Disney go, though. Tim Burton was an animator for Disney a couple decades ago :)

Also, it was released by touchstone so apparently the lack of direct Disney affiliation (at the time of the original release, anyway) was intentional…

Yeah..Burton worked on Fox and the Hound...kinda odd seeing how everything he's done (including PeeWee) was kinda twisted and dark.

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc

Yeah..Burton worked on Fox and the Hound...kinda odd seeing how everything he's done (including PeeWee) was kinda twisted and dark.

Must have been hard for him. You see “Vincent” and think, that’s what was bottled up inside this guy all these years. Good thing he became a director before he snapped and started doing really bad things! :eek:

MarknSue

Mr P I have to say Im now far more interested in the curious start to your last post, b4 you edited it?
Who has offered you what?
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom