Haunted Mansion Merchandise

batmantis123

Original Poster
So i haven't been to walt disney world in a while, and now that i am
going :)sohappy:), i would like to know what new merchandise is available at the haunted mansion, (if any)

pics would be greatly appreciated

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is some at a kiosk outside the attraction. It basically consists of some t-shirts, doom buggy licence plates, and a CD along with some Nightmare Before Christmas stuff.

devoy1701

I like the tshirt to Haunted Mansion....I almost bought it....22 bucks makes me a little weary for a tshirt though...I don't think I've spent that much on a tshirt in a lonnng time...

RiversideBunny

I wish they would again offer the skulls that glow in the dark.
They had them in two sizes, small and large.

There's nothing like a large glowing skull sitting on a shelf at home to remind you of Walt Disney World.

"I knew him, Horatio..."
:)

MissM

The two they had that I saw in the cart on Saturday were the grey wallpaper one and the silhouette of the facade with a Mickey ear. I don't have pics but they were both pretty cool.
-m

tdonald

My two cents: by far the best shirt of the Haunted Mansion ever I found at the Disney Character Outlet in Orlando (about 5 min. from WDW). It was glow in the dark and had the oval entrance sign on the the front and part of the narration on the back.

And it was $3.75. :eek:

JDM

I wish they would again offer the skulls that glow in the dark.
They had them in two sizes, small and large.

There's nothing like a large glowing skull sitting on a shelf at home to remind you of Walt Disney World.

"I knew him, Horatio..."
:)

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!
I bought it in 1982, and still put it out every Halloween!

Boray

My two cents: by far the best shirt of the Haunted Mansion ever I found at the Disney Character Outlet in Orlando (about 5 min. from WDW). It was glow in the dark and had the oval entrance sign on the the front and part of the narration on the back.

And it was $3.75. :eek:

I bought that shirt for my son in 2004 - it was on clearance in the store next to the HM (not a cart) for only $8.00. I bought it a bit big for him then, he still wears it now and he's 9 years old! That shirt has stood up to many things being spilled on it and it's still in very good shape. I only wish they had had one in my size!!!!

I'm hoping they have some "girl cut" t-shirts for HM when I go in October. I'm getting a little tired of looking boxy. I have a figure and I'd like to show it off with a nice, slimmer-styled t-shirt, rather than having it all hidden in a t-shirt box!!! C'mon Disney! I can't be the only woman who wants a cool HM shirt that my husband can't wear!!!! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom