haunted manison

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There is a side entrance that bypasses the stretching room (entrance is next to the exit of the attraction) that is used for tours, VIP, etc but I do not know about being allowed to use it simply to bypass the stretching room. You could ask the CM there and the worst they would do is tell you no. However, if you child is going to be scared of the stretching room there are a number of other elements of the attraction that might not sit well him/her either. The grave yard scene with the pop up ghosts immediately comes to mind.

Upvote 0

coltow

As far as I know, unless you are VIP or on a tour you cannot skip it. My 5yo doesn't mind it, he thinks it's silly. My 2yo just hates when it goes dark. I have found that if I just hold him he's fine. The only part of the ride that has ever scared either of my kids was the part at the beginning where the doors are knocking and it appears "things" are trying to come out.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

There is a side entrance that bypasses the stretching room (entrance is next to the exit of the attraction) that is used for tours, VIP, etc but I do not know about being allowed to use it simply to bypass the stretching room. You could ask the CM there and the worst they would do is tell you no. However, if you child is going to be scared of the stretching room there are a number of other elements of the attraction that might not sit well him/her either. The grave yard scene with the pop up ghosts immediately comes to mind.

Great point.
I'm an adult and I find that the graveyard scene is much more frightening to me than the stretching room.
If your child is afraid of the stretching room, chances are he will very much fear the elements of the ride!

Upvote 0

pacochran

When my son was younger he hated the stretch room, didn't mind the rest of the ride. He would just hide his head under my arm for the stretch room.

Upvote 0

maggiegrace1

Yes..you can..We did this last march..we told the CM outside that Maggie was scared of the stretching room and could we bypass it and they said yes and took us to the side door and led us to the place where you load in the doombuggies..:)

Also..Maggie was very scared of the stretching room..we did it the first time and she was extremely scared but she did okay on the ride and just held on to me

Upvote 0

Grumpy-Fan

I was wondering the very same thing before our last trip. I was thinking that the stretching room would scare our 4 yo dgd. Before we got in there we just told her what to expect and I held her and she did just fine.

Upvote 0

majorrfb

doesn't hurt to ask!

Yes..you can..We did this last march..we told the CM outside that Maggie was scared of the stretching room and could we bypass it and they said yes and took us to the side door and led us to the place where you load in the doombuggies..:)

Also..Maggie was very scared of the stretching room..we did it the first time and she was extremely scared but she did okay on the ride and just held on to me

CM's prove, once again, it doesn't hurt to ask. One of the things I love about Disney, they do everything in their power to help the guest have a magical time. :sohappy: Just be polite and good things will happen. :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom