Haunted Disney World

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I'm really into haunted/paranormal things. I came across this link with a bit of curiosity. http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct02/disney.html
So my question is. If you heard of any Urban Legends or Anything odd that you have occoured out in any of the 47 square miles of magic while you were out on vacation?

Also does anyone know where that one picture with the nightvision camera shot of the young boy peeking his head out of the Doombuggy from HM?

RoninHood

Pirates of the Carribean in WDW is said to be haunted by a construnction worker who was accidently killed working on the ride.
I took a photo while riding POTC ,and when i looked at my photo there was an glowing orb floating over a pirate's head.and when i scanned it and zoomed in on it ,it looks like a man's face.
if anyone's interested, i'll posted it here.

MonoRon

RoninHood said:
Pirates of the Carribean in WDW is said to be haunted by a construnction worker who was accidently killed working on the ride.
I took a photo while riding POTC ,and when i looked at my photo there was an glowing orb floating over a pirate's head.and when i scanned it and zoomed in on it ,it looks like a man's face.
if anyone's interested, i'll posted it here.

Please do, it would be interesting to look at

DisneyDellsDude

Anyone have any NEW stories to tell???

And has anyone noticed this... When you go in the left line for Pirates of the Caribbean, there is a cannon ball storage area where you have to look down to see it. There are other things like that too, but does anyone get the feeling that something makes you look down by the cannon ball storage room? It feels kind of creepy.

Can anyone relate to this??

tigger_rox00

I stayed at Port Orleans Riverside at Christmas and the room we stayed in reaked with creepiness. My mom, who doesn't believe in ghosts, was creeped. Two days in to our stay the people in both rooms next to us left saying they had seen something in the rooms, but we never did. I asked them because I saw one family taking their belongings from the room and I saw the other family a few days later while in line for mission space. They said they kept seeing something out of the corner of their eye. I don't know why we didn't see anything, but the presence was there.

pilka214

i firmly believe ghosts exist BUt i must add these small orbs are nothing more than dust particls or water particls in the air........... but i do believe that some of disney is haunted.. i have even heard that HM is haunted by a little boy who stands near the end of the graveyard scene crying..... creepy :eek:

AimeeEvans

Oh- please everyone- indulge me- I LOVE ghost stories and am just learning how to navigate my computer (my girls 12 and 14 are much more computer savvy than me). Who is George, the construction worker at PoC? Fill me in on these stories- the Dolphin doesn't have any ghosts, does it?? Thanks for being so patient with me!!!! Leaving in 2 days- Aimee

General Grizz

George is the construction worker who died when building Pirates of the Caribbean. The Cast Members at the attraction have to say good morning to him each day. . . or else face the consequences. ;)

Connor002

good morning, george

G'nite george.

hope they remember to do that every day
as long as he's frendly, i'd say he welcome in disney

Ringo8n24

tigger_rox00 said:
I stayed at Port Orleans Riverside at Christmas and the room we stayed in reaked with creepiness. My mom, who doesn't believe in ghosts, was creeped. Two days in to our stay the people in both rooms next to us left saying they had seen something in the rooms, but we never did. I asked them because I saw one family taking their belongings from the room and I saw the other family a few days later while in line for mission space. They said they kept seeing something out of the corner of their eye. I don't know why we didn't see anything, but the presence was there.

We felt something weird, too, at POR on our last stay. We kept feeling like there was something in our room waking us up. The ceiling fan kept rattling for one thing, but we felt there was something just strange about the room. I have stayed at POR over 10 times, but this time was different for some reason which is why I wanted to reply to this thread. Where at POR did you stay?

JKovach

Account Suspended
Ringo8n24 said:
We felt something weird, too, at POR on our last stay. We kept feeling like there was something in our room waking us up. The ceiling fan kept rattling for one thing, but we felt there was something just strange about the room. I have stayed at POR over 10 times, but this time was different for some reason which is why I wanted to reply to this thread. Where at POR did you stay?

When I was there I met a man named Jerry who was staying in my room while we were. He said he jumped on a week by week basis from different rooms and stayed with the guests. My parents said they could tell he was in the room, but I was the only one who could see or communicate with him.

Be careful though because he likes to watch you while you're in the shower... i know what a perverted ghost... shame on him... shame

Don't be scared there, he wouldn't (and physically cannot) hurt a soul...

:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom