Haunted Disney World

jedimaster1227

RoninHood said:
Pirates of the Carribean in WDW is said to be haunted by a construnction worker who was accidently killed working on the ride.
I took a photo while riding POTC ,and when i looked at my photo there was an glowing orb floating over a pirate's head.and when i scanned it and zoomed in on it ,it looks like a man's face.
if anyone's interested, i'll posted it here.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but, thats a glare off of the camera lens and a shiny object in the background creating two purple/pink circles that eclipse, the part that looks like a head is just the background scenery captured in the eclipse.

BigNorm

The last time I was in MK I asked a PotC CM if the "rumours were true?" And without thinking she said "About George? Yeah, they're true. We have to say good morning and good night to him." After I boarded my boat I kept calling out for George: "I don't believe in George" and "George isn't real," but nothing happened. But I thought it was cool that she knew what I was talking about without ever mentioning George by name.

disneylands

Account Suspended
Cmdr_Crimson said:
I'm really into haunted/paranormal things. I came across this link with a bit of curiosity. http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct02/disney.html
So my question is. If you heard of any Urban Legends or Anything odd that you have occoured out in any of the 47 square miles of magic while you were out on vacation?

Also does anyone know where that one picture with the nightvision camera shot of the young boy peeking his head out of the Doombuggy from HM?

OO OO I heard stories that the haunted mansion was really haunted. Although I believe in ghosts, I highly doubt that disney world is haunted.

Disney4Eva

DisneyRoxMySox said:
When I went on with my sister, and two friends. We shouted "George isn't real!" two times and in the middle of the third one the ride jerked...

Wow...creepy. :lookaroun My sister's boyfriend is a CM & he says George is real.

Ok, now im realllly creeped out about this because i have seen a ghost....i was in its a Smalll World (ironic) and was in the last scene and saw an orb that took the shape of the young boy and was in the water. Then the ride broke down for 20 mins in which time i was getting cold and saw a weird expression of a girl and two twin boys.Then during the parade i saw him on the mickey float and mickey was staring at him....

A "Ghost" Host

Okay, I didn't read all the posts so I hope all of this wasn't said already.

1. Yes, POTC does have a ghost named Geoge. beleive he fell and broke his neck during construction. Now a days, every cast member working there that night has to say "Goodnight George" or the next moring, George will have caused some michcief with the ride...

2. Forgot his name, but the Haunted Mansion has a ghost who's nickname is "the man with the cane" He was a pilot and had crashed in the lake near where the contemperary is now, he is said to wander the halls of our Haunted Mansion. CMs claim to have seen him after closing, I still have yet too...

3. Unseen, ghosts seem to like fooling around. Sometimes they'll stop the ride, keep the lights off and stuff running in the Seance Room when we need to clean, ya know,the usual

Ashleyxisney

I stayed at Port Orleans Riverside at Christmas and the room we stayed in reaked with creepiness. My mom, who doesn't believe in ghosts, was creeped. Two days in to our stay the people in both rooms next to us left saying they had seen something in the rooms, but we never did. I asked them because I saw one family taking their belongings from the room and I saw the other family a few days later while in line for mission space. They said they kept seeing something out of the corner of their eye. I don't know why we didn't see anything, but the presence was there.
Our room at port Orleans riverside was also haunted. My husband and I experienced it at different times and he told me. I wasn’t going to tell what happened to me but our refrigerator door case - that door opened (a cabinet door at night) it made a lot of noise. That’s when he told me about the curtain moving all over for no reason so he got up and turned off fan and curtain still was moving around. I was making the bed since they no longer do room cleaning- and a stuffed Donald Duck flung off the bed.”, which was my fault. I went to the other side of the bed to get it off the floor. It wasn’t there. I looked under bed, not there. It was across the room in a chair. No way it got there - made no sense. My daughter felt like someone was watching her shower. I had nightmares and woke my husband up- screaming. Crazy. Our last night there my daughter and I huddled together scared. She didn’t want to sleep by the wall but neither did I. Scary, lol 😆 I had to Google to see if anyone else had this experience but it’s 2022 now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom