Hat Box Ghost returns

bstiles

Original Poster
Over at micechat they are blogging live from destination D. It is reported that the hat box ghost will return. Now this might only be for disneyland at the moment, but lets hope we can get this happy haunt in our HM.

Lee

Adventurer
The return of HBG has been in the works for quite a while.
It's been a matter if "when" not "if" for a couple years.

RSoxNo1

Not necessarily in WDW, but definitely in Disneyland. The plan was to return it last year after the Halloween makeover for the Mansion, but the money went into Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.

jt04

Not sure how he knew it and it remains an enigma, but a former member posted the rumor it was returning over a year ago. And he said at the time it would also be installed at WDW. So I am inclined to believe that. Especially after the news about the new movie and the role the character will play.

gerryu21220

That's why I questioned it when someone stated that WDI was there at night working on it. Haven't seen any plans for that addition so I had a hunch it wasn't true.

That Twitter post no longer exists. Anyway, we've heard this before. Last Fall, Al Lutz of MiceChat announced that the Hatbox Ghost would return in January of 2010, immediately after HMH. So much for that...

I'll believe it when I see it.

LoehnWolf

Ok now I am sure I am gonna be in the minority on this one but I'd love to see the Hatbox Ghost return and if possible add a little continuity back into any semblence of storyline. Don't get me wrong I have ALWAYS been a diehard HM fan, but the one thing that stands out to me about Phantom Manor is the great storyline. Start, middle and end, its all there and the scenes while still true to the HM format tell a great story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom