Has this ever happened to you?

Luige11

Original Poster
After a long day in the parks it was about 10:00Pm so i go to sleep and wake up at 2:00am to people laughing and talking very loud in the room next to me.They kept going on for 2hours and ive called the front desk to tell them but it seems they didn't do anything about this has this ever happened to any of you? :shrug:

Edit: Im sorry i for got it was the grand in disney :( sorry for this mistake

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Yes but what hotel were you in. Was it a Disney Resort Hotel of a hotel on site but not Disney? I have in a non Disney hotel but I'm lucky and never have in a Disney resort.

BriLee

I have now stayed in the Grand Floridian, the contemporary, the polynesian, the wilderness, and the animal kingdom lodge and have yet to have that kind of experience. I don't know if it's because a lot of the people are famlies with little kids who go to bed early or because Disney is good on making sure their guests aren't disturbed, but I've never had a problem with noisy neighbors. I'm sorry that you did though :(

GoofyMom2

I had that happen at the Poly in Sept. It was about 1AM and a very large group of very rowdy (and I presume drunk) women were in the hall. Woke me up but not DH. I figured I'd give them a few minutes before I poked my head out and said anything.

Then sounded like most were going to rooms and of course one was next to me. Could hear her just laughing and carrying on. Then, not to be gross, but it got quiet. Then heard the water running in the bathroom. Figured her drinks caught up to her.... :lookaroun

At least I didn't have to call the front desk. All was quiet after that.

Club Cooloholic

While not at 2AM I did have neighbors that seemed like they were arguing very loudly to the point it seemed violence would break out. All while I was trying to nap around 2 in the afternoon. I called the front desk because I worried. They sent someone(I think) but to be honestly after staying next to them a few more days I determined that the father is just a VERY loud talker and probably a bit animated...so that's cool.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Tend to be a heavy sleeper so It would have to be loud to wake me, and then I would be tolerant for about 10 mins or so then would have to say something.

That said on this years trip we just laughed when next doors humping became audible over the TV. I should have waited till he was on the vinegar stroke then knocked on the connecting door. :drevil:

Tend to be a heavy sleeper so It would have to be loud to wake me, and then I would be tolerant for about 10 mins or so then would have to say something.

That said on this years trip we just laughed when next doors humping became audible over the TV. I should have waited till he was on the vinegar stroke then knocked on the connecting door. :drevil:

funniest thing I have heard yet today :ROFLOL: :lookaroun

WDWmazprty

Bunni

We have had noisey kids running around outside our rooms at CBR late at night 11-12pm on a few occassions but we got over it pretty quickly, hey we were at disney after all ;)
Did have it happen quite badly in Paris, think it was the Feburary trip we took. Had a load of french school kids on some kind of trips it seemed all 100 + of them had booked into the Cheyenne and they were so noisey ad rude and the CM didn't do anything about it even when a hoard of them were charging through the very small shop they have there in their PJ's. The customer service is a lot different in DLP might have something to do with the language barrier, I'm not sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom