Has RotR changed riders' minds about Galactic Starcruiser?

jt04

Chuckling to myself in regards to the back and forth critiques before the "experience" opens. As I recall, during construction, there was massive amounts of hate for Pandora at DAK. Just sayin'

It is almost like they want things to fail. Then they can say they predicted it. But almost always they end up like TP2000 and the claims that GE was doomed. 😂

The_Jobu

I doubt a ride would change people's opinion of a hotel. I'd guess most people are like me, it all comes down to the pricepoint, which is a no-go for me right now.

MickeyLuv'r

For those who have ridden, has it made you more open, less open, or other, to book a trip on the Starcruiser?

About the same. I don't think I'm all that interested.
It depends a bit on the details, but for me, it would be too much of the same theming for too long.

Parker in NYC

I just hope it works. For the price folks are paying, it had better work. Though, I'm sure some here would say "nothing is guaranteed."

TrainsOfDisney

Chuckling to myself in regards to the back and forth critiques before the "experience" opens. As I recall, during construction, there was massive amounts of hate for Pandora at DAK. Just sayin'

Pandora was and is an odd fit for DAK, however Joe and James really nailed it. But nobody questioned if the land would work... we knew it would be a land you entered and exited just like any other theme park land, it would have rides you could ride, food you could eat, etc.

This is something new and different. All they had to do was build a Star Wars resort.... it’s almost like they are building a small “exclusive” resort because they think they can charge crazy amounts of money for it.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Pandora was and is an odd fit for DAK, however Joe and James really nailed it. But nobody questioned if the land would work... we knew it would be a land you entered and exited just like any other theme park land, it would have rides you could ride, food you could eat, etc.

This is something new and different. All they had to do was build a Star Wars resort.... it’s almost like they are building a small “exclusive” resort because they think know they can charge crazy amounts of money for it.

Fixed that for you. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom