Has anyone seen the Yakoose?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I went to the AC briefly on Saturday (3-18-6) and noticed that the Yakoose is missing!

Now personally I couldn't stand this thing. It was completely automated, or at least appeared to be, so it never seemed to go along with the show and it was pretty obvious that the cast was just annoyed by the thing.

So does anyone know the Yakoose's fate? Is he just out for re-upholstering, gone for good or will he be coming back in a cast member controlled form like the Colonel?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
loriwdunn said:
What is the Yakookse?

It's an odd critter mounted on a wall at the Adventurer's club. He is apparently a combination of the two animals combined in his name. He periodically wakes up, talks and looks around, not unlike the three mounted heads in Country Bear Jamboree.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
LudwigVonDrake said:
Likewise. What is it? :confused:

I am shocked...:eek: ....there is actually something about Disney that you don't know? :lol: Glad you do know all you do about the other important issues though!

A red letter day...isn't this the first time we have updated you on something?

tk421-sw

Corinne and I were wondering that last night! We were there all night and it was just covered up with some feathers and stuff. Must have gotten too bad to fix, or maybe it will return...I will ask my inside source. :)

Jerm

He is not fully automated, as far as I know. I have seen some of the cast go into the "closet" under him and press something and then go up and play along with him. It is just something to add to the club.

J

Pippa

He is half Yak and half Moose and I am his biggest fan!!!!!!!!!

I love the Yakoose!!!!!!

:lookaroun

I hope he gets fixed though as in November he kept getting stuck and saying the same thing over and over!!!!!

mdisney

MonkeyHeadCup said:
Do they still have the Yakoose head cup? I miss the old Monkey head :(

they do not sell the yakoose cup anymore. I was lucky, and i bought two of them before they stopped selling them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom