Has anyone read the Kingdom Keepers?

Killnme

Read all of them and liked them (usually read # 1 to my 2nd graders and if they like it we go on to the next book). My 9 yr old just finish the 6th book and loves them. She is getting a little tired of one chapter being like 27 (front to back) pages and the next one like 5 chapters (front to back). Here are the reading levels for all the books according to Accelerated Reader (first number is grade level followed by month)
1-4.2
2-5.2
3-4.9
4-4.6
5-4.9
6-4.7

dkosdros

I read the first two and I am finishing up the 3rd one. They are a fun read. It's nice to be able to step back into Disney though the books. Some parts are pretty descriptive and paints the picture of what it really looks like in the parks at different times of day and night. I can imagine the excitement that must fill people who have never been and are reading the books. I like the characters. Its a simple read and just helps keep Disney alive when away from the world for me. I am looking forward to when my DD can read them and I have given sets of them to friends kids who are fans of reading and Disney and they all enjoyed them.

disneyfan1995

I've read the first 3 of them so far. I really like the concept and everything but some parts of it were a little boring, especially in the third book.

cyanaye

I read the first one when it originally came out. It got me into Virtual Magic Kingdom, which started my love for disney and the parks. i read the second book too. how are the rest?! i didn't realize there were so many more until i was in a shop at WDW a few months ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom