Has anyone here ever used the online dining reservations system?

becanya

Can't you also the online reservations earlier than the phone ones? I feel like I read somewhere that you can make your online reservations at 6AM EST 180 days out, but the phone system doesn't open up until 7AM. Is this true?

ann0d

Has anyone here ever used the online dining reservations system? Ever had any issues with it? Do you get an immediate conifrmation #? Do you get to select the exact time? Am I just better off calling?
I used it when it first came to be, and there were issues, but I did get all my ressies I wanted for the times I wanted. I like it because I can check anytime (meaning at work! LOL) without anyone knowing.

Penny Lane

I logged into my reservation online and saw that Disney no longer reflected any of my 18 ADRs. I then did the "retrieve missing reservations" and entered my reservations numbers and phone numbers and it STILL didn't reflect them. Should I be worried...? Because I kind of am... :lookaroun

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I logged into my reservation online and saw that Disney no longer reflected any of my 18 ADRs. I then did the "retrieve missing reservations" and entered my reservations numbers and phone numbers and it STILL didn't reflect them. Should I be worried...? Because I kind of am... :lookaroun
Call and confirm them. There are a myriad of reasons why the online system will not be able to locate them. However, if you did a bunch of double bookings (ie Dinner at 2 different restaurants on the same night) then they might have been canceled by the audit system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom