Has anyone heard when the 2011 Hidden Mickey pins will start showing up on lanyards?

rpk4444

Original Poster
Does anyone know when the 2011 Hidden Mickey Pins will start showing up on Cast lanyards? I thought last year they started showing up around Thanksgiving.
Also, has there been any pictures of the sets? Trade City in September teased us with one pic. but, nothing magor.

HeatherK

I don't remember them being around before January. I would say I first saw them around the 21st / 22nd of January this year. I haven't heard anything about them & I work in the Trading Post in Frontierland so I hear about pin things. & I have not seen them in the clear display box at Downtown Disney either. But they should be coming soon & hopefully good ones!

DaisyIsADuck

Last year's HM pins (2010) were out on Jan 1st. They were posted at 12:01 am on-line. I have been told that the 2011 pins are coming out in the next week. I got this from one of the coordinators of Future World South East at Epcot --which includes Pin Central. I work in that area and worked at Test Track tonight...

RSoxNo1

I like the then and now pin series, that may be the next set that I start buying, but I would really like to see them complete the Fastpass pins that had been releasing over the last few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom