Has anyone gotten a haircut at the barbershop on Main Street

goofyfamily

Original Poster
I was wondering if anyone has gone to the barber shop in MK, and if so what is it like , would it be a neat experience for an 8 year old?

napnet

I tried to go this past sunday but it was packed... going to try again this weekend... shave and a hair cut...

Craig & Lisa

Done it a number of times with our sons over the years, right now the best barbers there are Mikel, I think I spelled that right, and Penny. to get a very short wait, go to MK in the morning and be outside the shop before 9 if there's EMH's that day, if not when the park opens run to the front door to be first, it's first come first served, and have the camera ready. Also check and see if they have the colors, no matter how old you are everybody loves the hair coloring, it's totally safe and completely washable, but stay away from any rides that can get you very wet, or even your head wet, it will start to run.:animwink: I even did it once, but with me being bald all they could put on my head was a small sticker of a pair of sissors.

coltow

My 2yo got his hair cut in July. The barber gave him some stickers to play with. He sat completely still, I was shocked. He even asked me the other day if we could go to Disney World to get his haircut. He amazes me with the things he remembers.

It's so great, I would definately recommend it. Try to time it so the parade is going on while you're getting a cut; that's what I did, and it made it all the more magical!

claning

Do they do anything special for a first hair cut? I thought this would be super cool for my little one!!!

We had my daughter's first cut there and they gave her a set of Mouse Ears with "First Haircut" embroidered on them. Pretty cool keepsake.

banimall

Do they do a good job cleaning you up? I always feel itchy after a haircut and would hate to be in the Florida sun all day sweating with hair all over me.

mhead

We had my daughter's first cut there and they gave her a set of Mouse Ears with "First Haircut" embroidered on them. Pretty cool keepsake.

and a first haircut certificate - not the magical moments certs but a special first haircut certificate

ELopez

My daughter's first haircut there was truly one of the great highlights of all our trips to WDW. It's also a pretty good deal. (around $15, I think)

Craig & Lisa

They can just decorate your hair if you want, they will charge alittle less but the results are grand. Big old Mickey in the hair somewhere and ribbons and a dash of Pixey Dust!! Then you become a walking advertisment for them, because everyone who has never seen it asks. Fun for all ages.

mitchk

I'm from Jersey/Philly. I don't recommend getting a bald fade. Disney is the best place on earth, but I guarantee the fade loving people won't be to happy:mad: I always get a fresh fade the day before I leave for Disney :cool:

Panchito

I actually got my haircut there a few years ago. I got there right after the park had opened and sat right down. The Cast there was top notch!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom