Has anyone gotten a custom map yet?

Jessie&Buzz

Original Poster
I was just thinking about this. I would think that they should be mailing them out soon. Didn't it say something about 2 weeks? Has it been that long since we signed up for them?

napnet

Hopefully not much longer... i did mine the day it came online... i can only imagine the backlog they must have once this forum with its thousands of users got ahold of it. I checked everything personally :)

Theresonly1

I did it too, after I read about it on here. :) I check almost everything too. I just thought it was a cool idea, and besides it was free, gotta take advantage of that stuff.
:sohappy:128 days:sohappy:

Aurora_25

When I did it- they said 2-8 weeks so I tend to look at the later (8 week) period with all the people probably taking advantage of the free maps. :)

Imaginationeer

I don't expect the maps to be anything special, but it is a very good idea for people who want to do MK in one day. They can select the attractions they want to see in advance, have them placed on the map, and then they won't have to bother the CM's!

lilclerk

When I ordered them (some time last week, I can't remember what day) it said they'd be sent within 6 weeks.

Aurora_25

what exactly is a custom map??? Only certain items are on it... being the ones you want to be on it?
On the Disney World website you can pick the rides that you are interested in or the places you are planing on going your next trip and those I believe are the main things that show up on the map. Also on the side of the map they give you suggestions of other rides you might be interested in because of the ones you already picked out. It's a free thing and I can't wait to see what they look like

bluefaery

I did it too, after I read about it on here. :) I check almost everything too. I just thought it was a cool idea, and besides it was free, gotta take advantage of that stuff.
:sohappy:128 days:sohappy:

I did mine last week and i picked everything on all 4 maps. I did one for my boyfriend also. I signed in w/ his e-mail address but used my mailing address and didn't have any problems.

december

I got mine today, too. They look so cool-I love the aged look to them. Now if I can get my DVD-I see on another thread some people got theirs today.

MJW

I received mine today. Received an e-mail on the 17th that they were on their way.:wave: The maps are real nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom