Has anyone gotten a custom map yet?

ljl14

I got mine in the mail yesterday! They are really great. Disney spent some money as they are not just flimsy paper maps. Nice card stock.

Even though we know where everything is, still can't wait to use them in April!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone:wave:

Aurora23

I was so excited, I got mine yesterday. Since my last name is so long, it's misspelled on the maps. And I was suprised that they added a bunch of other rides and shows, when I went through all the joy picking my favorites. My DH and I will be going with no children this time and they added all of the character locations and KidCot stops and such. I love the paper and the theme.

* looks like you can take the monorail from the Polynesian to Epcot now! :lookaroun LOL

KnightRonin

Mine arrived yesterday.
Nice...The only quibble I have (and this is really minor) is that the four park maps are printed back to back on two sheets.
That makes it hard to frame them should I be so inclined.
Otherwise -- they are perfect.
Disney is going to get a nice Thank You for this promotion.

napnet

Go to WaltDisneyWorld.com and click on 'My Disney Vacation' should be the first thing there... you may need an account, not sure

Cynderella

I finally got mine yesterday. They are very nice. Now if I can only finally receive my planning video from like 3 months ago! :brick: But since other's have said they rec'd it I'm shore I'll get it soon......hopefully:rolleyes:

mouselvrmom

I still haven't gotten mine!:( They sent me an email last week saying that they had been sent out, but I still haven't gotten them!

KrazyKowboy

Finally !! My maps came today. The Disney website estimated 2-3 weeks for delivery when I ordered, but it took exactly one month. I ordered mine on October 24th and they arrived today.

They look nice but I was a bit disappointed in that the park maps are not on individual paper. My Disney-MGM map and Animal Kingdom maps are back to back on one page, and the Magic Kingdom and Epcot maps are back to back on another page. If you had planned to frame them all for display you're out of luck, because you'll only be able to display two, unless you wait six months and order another set.

Otherwise they are nice and how can you really gripe when they're free?

tink rules

Maybe it's just a new feature... but when I ordered, maybe because I'm hoping to go in less than a month... it came with a feature to print out the maps... not Disney quality... I'm waiting for those to come also... but I guess if you are in a rush...

I think the other maps are GREAT!!! They look good enough to frame - maybe even use them in a scrap or photo album....

i received my maps yesterday as well, and as someone posted earlier, I was a little disappointed with the maps having two parks on them (1 per side). But to echo an earlier thought you can't complain about something that is free.

They are really nice, though. I like the way they look like treasure maps:animwink:.

zipzipitydooda

Help!!!!!!!!!!

What custom maps? what r they 4? i'm new here i had a vmk user for 1 year though :D by the way.......i'm trying to get a pic! how? i got to the place where you type in like a websitre or something but when i go to googler pics i found 1 but dont know how 2 make it my pic :( :cry: CONFUSED!!!!!!:confused:
plz? help me!

LUV YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zipzipitydooda

the mom....is she real? or is she like a vmk staff sort of thing??????????? - scared - :dazzle:

My twin and I need twin boys!!!! so if ur a cute dude and got a twin let me know and i will tell u where to meet us :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom