Has Anyone Ever Been Banned From Disney for Posting Videos of Their Experiences on YouTube? Can They?

macefamily

Big tech can and will ban anyone they want. It is why I am totally invisible to them; no membership to any of them. It's not a political view. It's an objective observation that things are just totally skewed in this world right now with too much information put out there and a subjective media making decisions on what is right and what is wrong. People are being put into herds and it's not right.

ppete1975

I was banned from alot of bowling alleys and other drinking establishments in my youth. I wouldnt worry about Disney and footage from your trip. If you are concerned watch one of the youtube bloggers, if your material is that style but less boisterous.. you should be fine.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Big tech can and will ban anyone they want. It is why I am totally invisible to them; no membership to any of them. It's not a political view. It's an objective observation that things are just totally skewed in this world right now with too much information put out there and a subjective media making decisions on what is right and what is wrong. People are being put into herds and it's not right.
You think you are invisible to them ;)

spoiler GIF

musicalsteve82

Original Poster
Thanks. I do feel a lot better. I asked permission before the Lion King show, and they actually moved me to where I could get a better view.

Sorry, but getting banned from Dutch Wonderland was bad enough!

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
do you mind sharing how you were banned from Dutch Wonderland please? Ive been there a few times with my daughter & would love to hear what happened

mergatroid

This is the company that lets people back who have directly committed crimes on property, violated policies, posted about it, had arrested, etc.

No one needs to worry about REALLY being banned from Disney.. even those who have been directly tresspassed on property eventually get let back. And those people who are flat out getting into FIGHTS on stage aren't being banned forever either. Worst case people get a timeout and eventually get back in. People aren't getting passes revoked for unflattering videos.
A friend of Leonard Kinsey was banned after being ejected and still is. He tried booking a trip for his honeymoon many years after being banned and was flagged up and told he wasn't allowed back in. Think they call him 'Newman' on the dark side of Disney videos when the adult actress Draven refers to him.

musicalsteve82

Original Poster
do you mind sharing how you were banned from Dutch Wonderland please? Ive been there a few times with my daughter & would love to hear what happened
I have never actually set foot on their property. Back in 2005, I went on three dates with a girl who worked there who thereafter decided that the “chemistry wasn’t there.” The consequent dumping was understandable, but then she said I was banned for life from Dutch Wonderland because I “would always be single and childless and would have no reason to go there other than to stalk her.” She also said I would be arrested if I ever returned to her home town. If have been back to said town (Gap, PA) many times since because I had to pass through. The police were never summoned. As for Dutch Wonderland, I have married and am no longer single, but am, for the time, still childless, and have no intention of going there. Is it even open anymore?

Hcalvert

I have never actually set foot on their property. Back in 2005, I went on three dates with a girl who worked there who thereafter decided that the “chemistry wasn’t there.” The consequent dumping was understandable, but then she said I was banned for life from Dutch Wonderland because I “would always be single and childless and would have no reason to go there other than to stalk her.” She also said I would be arrested if I ever returned to her home town. If have been back to said town (Gap, PA) many times since because I had to pass through. The police were never summoned. As for Dutch Wonderland, I have married and am no longer single, but am, for the time, still childless, and have no intention of going there. Is it even open anymore?
I have no idea if it is open anymore as I moved from PA in 2014. In 2011, my husband, son, and a bunch of Milton Hershey students, who were on campus for the Christmas holiday, got stuck on the cable cars for over an hour in winter weather. My husband still laughs when he thinks about it as he remembers one of the girls yelling "Mr. Calvert, we are going to die!" They all got off safely and received free hot chocolate. From then on, we vowed to never visit again because the place was really rundown and we had Hersheypark anyways.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Yes, it is still open.

mergatroid

Did she have mental health issues?

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
That is a classic story one for the ages for sure lol. Yes it is still
Open. I was there last year with my daughter. We usually take 1 day when we go to Hershey to hit that up. Probably will not be back as she is now probably a little older for that park and prefers Hershey more but time will tell.

NelsonRD

If you go looking for trouble, you will find it, even at Disney. Some of the nicest people in the world react when mistreated. Go with an attitude, and you will come back with a "how Disney done me wrong" story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom