Harry Potter/Universal Rumor

ltbeach

though I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, I'm pretty sure he is never naked... and isn't he like 14? i'm a film major and after taking courses where we study avante garde film where we watch everything from human births to countless naked films to autopsies... i can appreciate the human body. i just fail to see your connection to beauty of a naked body and a 14 year old boy?

Daniel Jacob Radcliffe was born on July 23rd, 1989. (www.imdb.com) :lookaroun Nearly legal.

Scar Junior

Daniel Jacob Radcliffe was born on July 23rd, 1989. (www.imdb.com) :lookaroun Nearly legal.

not when the first move came out... anyway, if it were a female actress (who is underage) you (and society) would probably take a much more condemning position than 'almost legal.'" That would have been a 12 year old girl he was talking about...

Xadllas

Good things are just starting! Harry turns me on! His body is awsome! He has more boddy hair then I thought, I like hary men! I will go to Universal just the see him, even thought I hate Universal!
You do realize it wont be the real "Harry Potter" if it does happen. But you seem to be more of a fan of his nude pics than his acting...:lookaroun But anyways I really dont think they should do it, because there is only 1 book left to be released, and 2 moves after the 5th is released this summer. By the time they would be done the Harry Potter series would be done. And the Lost Continent is the only Island that isnt based off of anything (except Mythology). So I say keep the Lost Continent! :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Good things are just starting! Harry turns me on! His body is awsome! He has more boddy hair then I thought, I like hary men! I will go to Universal just the see him, even thought I hate Universal!
:eek: :lookaroun :eek:
though I've never seen a Harry Potter movie, I'm pretty sure he is never naked... and isn't he like 14? i'm a film major and after taking courses where we study avante garde film where we watch everything from human births to countless naked films to autopsies... i can appreciate the human body. i just fail to see your connection to beauty of a naked body and a 14 year old boy?

pedophilia?

missionspace

He is 17 and will be 18 in a couple of weeks when he will be preforming nude on stage!

buy the way thats him in my advatar editied!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
"Legal" in the UK (WHERE HE IS FROM) is 17
am I right?

and Corrus!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

16 actually and then leave school to work in a resturant (but you cant serve alcohol), you can "do" active service at 17 (providing you get a note from your mum) and drive. you can have a wee hello cheeky and vote at 18. You can drive a truck at 21 (or 18 if your military)

darthjohnny

Now that Disney has a successful franchise with Chronicles of Narnia, and possibly Bridge to Teribithia (we'll have to see how this does when it comes out) I think Disney will be less concerned with Harry Potter.

If you think about it, the last book will be released this summer, and the films will finish filming within a few years. So does that mean the franchise will dwindle down in popularity and Disney should be careful if they do incorporate it into the parks? Time will have to tell.

I also think if Disney were to ever incorporate Harry Potter into the parks, they might concentrate on the books, rather than the movies, because they would have to probably get releases from the actors and now that this whole scandalous Daniel Radcliffe thing is going on, I think Disney would just rather wash their hands of that idea.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Now that Disney has a successful franchise with Chronicles of Narnia, and possibly Bridge to Teribithia (we'll have to see how this does when it comes out) I think Disney will be less concerned with Harry Potter.

If you think about it, the last book will be released this summer, and the films will finish filming within a few years. So does that mean the franchise will dwindle down in popularity and Disney should be careful if they do incorporate it into the parks? Time will have to tell.

I also think if Disney were to ever incorporate Harry Potter into the parks, they might concentrate on the books, rather than the movies, because they would have to probably get releases from the actors and now that this whole scandalous Daniel Radcliffe thing is going on, I think Disney would just rather wash their hands of that idea.

I think that even if they concentrated on the books, some people would still tie in to the actors portrayal of the characters.

It's kinda a stereotyped role (think of Bob Denver-he will always be thought of as Gilligan and vice-versa.)

I do think this is the end of HP at Disney.:sohappy:

(I could be wrong :lookaroun
13.gif
)

slappy magoo

Just to be on the safe side (as some of the posts on this thread could be interpreted...wrong...)

No one here is foolish enough to think Daniel Ratcliffe is appearing on stage...naked...AS Harry Potter? Am I right? Please tell me I'm right.

ToTBellHop

no...the play is Equus. Harry Potter is not in Equus, but Daniel Radcliffe is. If he thinks that will further his career, more power to him.

ThumperDude

no...the play is Equus. Harry Potter is not in Equus, but Daniel Radcliffe is. If he thinks that will further his career, more power to him.

Thank you!
One of our local newsanchors said he was in some play about a naked guy who get aroused my horses. Talk about intellegent journalism. She had never heard of this classic before.
Anyway, about HP coming to Disney. After Leo & Stitch, I wouldn't put anything past them. Of course, riding a broomstick through a dark ride would be kind of fun.

darthjohnny

I think that even if they concentrated on the books, some people would still tie in to the actors portrayal of the characters.

It's kinda a stereotyped role (think of Bob Denver-he will always be thought of as Gilligan and vice-versa.)

I do think this is the end of HP at Disney.:sohappy:

(I could be wrong :lookaroun
13.gif
)

That is true. Some people will still relate it to the movies. Probably, there are a few people who don't even realize it is based off a book.

But It think Disney might end up doing a more "generic Harry Potter" as an animatronic, by basically slapping some black robes, glasses, gy hair, and the scar on the animatronic, rather than making it look like Daniel Radcliffe, if they ever decided to go through with this idea.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be successful, and I would love to experience a Harry Potter attraction, but I don't know if Disney will still go through with it.

We'll just have to wait and see. :)

cmatt

hmmmm somehow as the two are unrelated i think anyone associating harry potter with equss, really should read the play and realise that although its a bold role for a chap that has played a prepubescent school boy (well ok in the first movie at least). Its just the thing that will break daniel from being typecast. I studied the book for my as level english - and i actually really enjoyed the play, and id imagine he is fit for the job (no pun intended :animwink:). There is a fear mind you that he is doing this role to make sure his bank balance is in check years to come...

As regards for them coming to a theme park near you?

It would quite frankly put me off as a theme park goer to that respective theme park. Not much as there is alot more things to do - but what would concern me would be if they removed a land that i liked in favour for harry potter. :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom